Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 03-09-2008, 10:17 PM   #1  

Question SlimQuick

I have been going to see a trainer for 2 months now and have lost 17 pounds. The other day he recommended that I take SlimQuick. His reasoning is the hormone balancing effects that SlimQuick has. Any one know how effective it is? I am not a believer in pills and have been working hard with my diet and exercise. Does it really help with the fun monthly water weight?
Katie722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 11:06 PM   #2  
it's always something

Is your trainer getting a kickback? I can't imagine any other reason he would recommend it. It's not a good product. It's filled with stimulants and bogus ingredients. If you have a hormone imbalance, you really should see your physician and not a trainer.

Btw, 17 pounds in 2 months is phenomenal! You should be very proud of your progress It sounds like you are doing something very right, without pills.

Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:34 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/120

Height: 5'2

Don't do it! I tried this product for a couple weeks and it made me NOT WANT TO EAT.. I could barely force myself.. and I was tired and sluggish all the time. not healthy at all. and
in the end I gained weight.

DIet and Exercise all the way. And it looks like you are doing great without them!
Jonsgurl0531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 12:46 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 225/223/160

Height: 5'8

I liked slimquik... I didn't feel tired... But I will tell you that one day.. I had less then 500 calories and went to the gym to work out and had a wierd episode.. It was like my left eye had some vision issues and things didn't look right.. After I finally ate something I felt better. I am not sure if it is the slimquik or if it was the fact that I was workin my whole day on only 500 caloiries and then had the nerve to work out.. Maybe my body was telling me this. I did lose about 2 pounds in the week I took slimquik.. I think its to each is own.. I do recommend it but then I also don't recommend it.... speak with your doctor first...
amoracash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:29 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 165/137/120

Height: 4'11''

Wow, I am bringing this thread back from the dead but I had some input on the whole slimquick thing. I took the normal slimquick when I first started gaining weight. I ate smaller meals, I didn't work out at the time because I didn't have a gym membership anywhere and just really watched my calorie intake. I lost a good 10-15 pounds off it in two months and I was back to a weight I was happy at, and at my whole life. I stopped taking it and kind of slacked on watching what I was eating because I was happy and skinny again. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!! I ballooned and actually gained more weight it seemed and now its even harder for me to get it to go away. I tried the slimquick "extreme" and that did NOTHING for me. I felt more hungrier and it actually made me really tired all the time. It didnt do any of the things it was supposed to do, and it was supposed to be a souped up version of the regular one. I would recommend the slimquick all the way only because I had an excellent outcome on mine. Slimquick extreme, I would stay away from. It just didnt work for me and I havent found too many people who have used it, or even got good results for that matter.
celigirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:11 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 175/175/155

Height: 5'5"

I love adding the slimquick powder to my water. I drink 8 glasses a day easily and it keeps me from overeating.
bikini bod is offline   Reply With Quote