50 pounds!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I posted this over in Mini Goals, but I am just so excited that I wanted to share it here too.

Fifty pounds! I lost 50 pounds! I knew it was coming, but still, I'm completely incoherent with joy. Never in my life did I actually believe that I could really lose 50 pounds. And yet, I have - which means of course, I can do it again!

Really, I have nothing else to say, except OMG 50 POUNDS!!

Lisa
  • Yay! Congrats to a BIG loser!
  • Lisa way to go! I recently hit 50 lbs lost so I completely understand what a wonderful feeling it is! We are well on our way!

• 50 lb is awesome! can't wait to join!
    canyou tell us how long did it take?
    michellenew
  • That is seriously awesome! Congrats!
  • Lisa!!! That is INCREDIBLE!!!!! I am SO happy for you!

Be PROUD!!!! I cannot WAIT to say the same thing!!

YAY!

Linda
  • Yeah!!! You are doing awesome!!
  • I just too recently lost 50 pounds! Congratulations you should be very proud
  • Wow, Congratulations! I'm so proud of you!

Sherry
  • Congratulations! That's downright amazing!
  • Fifty pounds is HUGE!! That's really awesome! You should go to the hardware store and try carrying around a 50 pound bag of concrete mix and see how much light you feel after you pout it down! Really amazing. I hope I get there too!!
  • Oh wow!!!!
    I wish I had all those cool "smilies" so I could post the fireworks and the big "congratulations" banner - but this will have to do

50 lbs is so amazing - you should be sooo proud of yourself. I do hope you plan on celebrating this goal with something special just for you - you deserve it!!

Cheers
    Robyne
  • Congratulations on a HUGE milestone.

I LOVE your attitude, if you've lost 50 one time - well you can do it again - you are SO right. You CAN do it again.

Gosh, when this weight loss stuff clicks in, it's just the GREATEST. The sky's the limit!!!!