40 gone!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am sooo, sooo happy. Today I reached 40 pounds gone. I know I said thank you before to you very kind folks who encouraged me just a couple of weeks ago when I was stalled out. The whole idea of stringing together good days, and my green x/red x thing really strengthened my commitment. I stuck with it and in the time since then... just since I started with the X's... I have dropped TEN pounds. TEN! Thank you guys so much. I am so happy. I am just gonna keep on stringing those good days together!
  • WTG Lyn You should be proud of yourself. Keep putting those 10 lbs together before you know it you'll have another 10 gone.
  • Congratulations, Lyn! 40 pounds is awesome! And I have to tell you that one of the first things I look for when I log onto 3FC every morning are your XXXs.

Onward to 50!!!
  • Oh my goodness Lyn!!! This is phenomenal. PHENOMENAL!!!! Your hard work is paying off - BIG TIME. I'm so happy for you. You figured out what you needed to do - and you did it. YOU DID IT!!!! Keep at it. Just keep it up. I look forward to watching those green X's piling up even further. And those pounds disappearing.

• YAY!!!!

What an amazing accomplishment! I'm so happy for you!

Linda
  • Congratulations, Lyn! You should be so proud of yourself! 40lbs is HUGE! Just think, in just a few more weeks, you'll have lost 50lbs! To me, 20lbs sounds like a LOT of weight! You've doubled that! WTG!
  • Such great news! Congratulations!

I wish you great continued success!

best,
    b
  • Congratulations! I love your "X" idea! Keep going!

• CONGRATS! What an accomplishment!
  • Wonderful job!!!! I am very happy for you!!! Keep up the consistent work!!! Thanks for sharing your happy news!!!!:
  • So happy for you! What a great milestone.
  • That is so awesome and such a great way to look at it.
  • Good for you! You're right--- we all have to figure what little tips and tricks work for US and US alone!!!

Apparntly you've found what really kicks you in the butt! YAY! You should be so proud!!!
  • Lyn
    i'm very happy for you!
    michellenew