Herbal Magic Gal's !

You're on Page 7 of 35
Go to
  • Yay.. It worked...
  • No change for WI today! I would consider that a good thing for all my worries about dinner Sat night!
  • Quote: Christina.. The amounts you eat is not very much.. Are you hungry? I am almost the same except 3 proteins, 3 fruit and 4 veg. I thought everyone had the same amounts.
    I feel fat this morning.. My rings are tight. No wonder since I over ate yesterday.

Oh well, today is a new day and a new week. I can't stop living just because I am on a diet..
    Trudy Yahoo on your Ticker !!

I'm not feeling hungry. Sometimes I can even finish my food.Now that I have been on HM for a month. I was told when you over 220lbs you your eating allowance is higher till you get to another weight and depends also on your Medical condition. Well I know what I mean feeling Shinny & Phat* somedays.

Quote: Christine My plan is QL +2
    4 proteins (back to 3 when under 300lbs)
    2 starches
    3 fruits
    5 veggies (back to 4 when under 300lbs)
    1 dairy
    2 fats
    1 free ex

I am on 2WH2000 & 1Chromium 30-60min before eating and my multi vit.
    Why do you take b6,12 daily?

You on QL +2 ~ what'z that ?

The B6,12 that I take is something for more Engery & Water Retention
    I take 3 a day for that. It's what you'll take at the center on Fridays once a week.
  • Ok Now for my WI +1lb but thats ok I had a stressful weekend and that will hold water on ya. (they told me)

So my goal for Wed WI & Measure is -5inch and down to 172lb for my Gaol.. hehe * Wishful thinking*
  • Hey ya Chirstine

sorry QL +2 = Quick Loss Plus 2

To solve the problem about worrying about not rationing portions properly, Councellor told me to plan dinner 1st then work backwards! Seems so logical and simple!
  • Christina I didn't know that stress will hold water.. Thats really interesting.
  • Quote: Hey ya ChirstinA

sorry QL +2 = Quick Loss Plus 2

To solve the problem about worrying about not rationing portions properly, Councellor told me to plan dinner 1st then work backwards! Seems so logical and simple!

Humm ya I did that first when I was on the first Plan of my own proper chioces.

and I see you have your From Ont also Where are ya ?
  • Julia Good for you by staying the same.. Probably you would of been down but I think they use a lot of salt in their food. Most restaurants do.

I always think at least its off and not back on. My weight goes up and down a lot by a few pounds either way.
  • I didn't go in today.. Tomorrow for sure. I did however stick with my plan and ate good. Hopefully I can be down tomorrow or at least no gain..

I love my ticker.. Hehehe.
  • Good Evening Trudy !!

Ya I was told that Crappy feeling & Emotional stress can do that.
  • Today was my totally first cheat free day!

Christine - I am in Kitchener. My hubby is a truck driver and is in Windor alot. What do you think if the new border construction?

Hey hopefully this is not TMI but have you girls noticed any change in urine colour (mine is paler) and regularity?
  • Quote: Today was my totally first cheat free day!

Christine - I am in Kitchener. My hubby is a truck driver and is in Windor alot. What do you think if the new border construction?

Hey hopefully this is not TMI but have you girls noticed any change in urine colour (mine is paler) and regularity?

Hum Is it at the Bridge? or Tunnel ? Haven seen or heard anything about it !
    and mine has changed to Pale in colour too for I think I'm getting al the water I should.

As for your Urine..

Abnormal colors
    Since the normal color of urine is pale yellow, variations can be an indication of health problems or be the result of certain foods that have been eaten.

Clear urine
    If a person has been drinking an excess of water or diuretics such as coffee or beer, the urine may have little or no color. Typically, it is nothing to worry about if it happens occasionally.

Yellow urine
    Excess sweating could result in the urine becoming a deeper yellow. Also, it is a sign that you have not been drinking enough liquids

Dark yellow urine
    Liver problems or jaundice can cause the urine to become consistently a dark yellow color. Be sure you have been drinking enough fluids before jumping to conclusions.
  • I think the paler urine is from more water intake.. And about the regularity, well when I first started it seemed I was going everyday right on schedule but now its more like every other day.

I do however find myself having more gas. Nice eh? Hehe.
  • Don't know where the construction is apparently huge cranes are being set up this week.

Thanks for the info on urine!

WI today -4 total loss since joining last week!
  • Quote: WI today -4 total loss since joining last week!
    GREAT JOB !