Back on the Beach....

• Hello, everyone. I am new to this forum, but not new to SB. I was on the beach to help me drop some weight before my wedding (about 4 1/2 years ago) and I had great success with it! However, now that I am busy teaching full time, I have had a hard time maintaining my weight and need to drop about 20-25 pounds. I would like to come back to the beach and I know this forum can give me the support I need! I look forward to getting to know you all!
  • Hi Shannette!! Nice to have you around.
  • Welcome back Shannette! Congratulations on your wedding!
  • Welcome back to The Beach, Shannette!
  • Hi Shannette! Welcome Back.
  • Hello! Good luck on the SBD!
  • Welcome to the forum! This is a great group of gals!

What grade do you teach? In my pre-children days, I taught 3rd, 5th, 4th/5th, and 6th. Now I homeschool!

Kara
  • I actually teach 7th grade Math.....it's craziness! haha.
  • Welcome, Shannette
    I am a former teacher too (religious ed, history and political science). In the past, I have taught 3rd-9th grades. I especially like junior high. Yes, they are untamed and wild at times but I love the energy!!

Good luck and Shannette.

Now, I work from home, have for four years. I had to "retire" to a job sitting down as I have advanced arthritis. Everywhere there is a bone.

Everyone here is very supportive and helpful and I am sure you will feel at home in no time at all!

again.
  • Welcome back to the beach!

I, for one, am NOT a teacher.
  • Hi, Shanette!

I just started Phase1 on 3/2. It's my second go-round with SBD, and it is the way for me.

I homeschooled my DS11 for a couple years, but now he's back in traditional school.

My kids are all talking about what to get their teachers for Easter.. We raise chickens (organic) and I told them they could each take in a dozen eggs for their teacher, decorate the egg carton... I figure the teachers get enough junk and junk food! What do you think, as a teacher? Is this a good idea?