LA Weightloss questions

• I was hoping someone could help me with these questions about LA Weightloss. I joined awhile back but have since done may other diets. I would like to do the plan again without going to the center since I have the materials.
    Does anyone know what the Fast Tracker is? I did the Jet Start when I joined for 3 days. Also, I have the blue plan (soemone gave to me) and I was on the gold plan when I went. Are either of those plans ones that I should follow or is there another one that I should do? I weigh 170lbs and would like to do little or no exercise. I know that's why they gave me the gold plan in the first place but didn't know if thisngs had changed. Thanks for the help, I really would like to do this again without having to rejoin.
  • One answer, anyway...
    Hi,

The FastTracker is a little device that enables you count entrees at various restaurants. It also list the frozen meals that are acceptable. So you don't really need it to do the program.

I'm currently on the purple plan, so I don't anything about the gold or blue.

Mary
  • I have never seen a blue plan. I am on the red now, switching to purple soon. The gold is the last plan I will do. Can you post a list of the number number of foods from each group you get on blue?

If I were you, I would use whichever plan has the most foods first. Try losing with that. If it works, great, if not then switch to the other.

We have an LA Weight Loss Thread under diet plans. Come join us!!!