Can another Newbie Squish in?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • How about yet another newbie?? I have four sons (6, 4, 4, and 21mo). Seeks like there are quite a few moms in this group. I am married to a very food and body concious husband and my 6 year old has been called me "big fat mommy" the other day
  • OMG welcome and pattle that kid!!!!! WOW I bet you about fell over I would have!

Its good if your hubby is willing to be conscience of his food intake as well makes it easier for you! Welcome!
  • Kitty!! ACK!! I am waiting for my 5 y/o to come out with something like that! Rotten little imps they are.

Ladies, come join us on the daily chat!
  • Hi Kitty, I'm new here as well. There are some really great people on here that are super helpful. My husband is not food or body conscious at all...but he wears a 30" waist! And of course eats anything and everything. I guess some people have all the luck!

As far as your little one's comment-I have 2 boys, one is 20yrs old and the other is 8yrs old. The little one doesn't say too much, but when the older one was little he would come up with some doozies, like...

He and my sister were in the hot tub with my nieces...I got up on the steps and he said, "Look out, here comes the Big Girl!" (For an instant I wondered if I could drown him without getting thrown in jail! hehe)

He was hugging me and said, "You're so comfortable mommy, you feel like you're stuffed with fluff!" Hmm, sound like a certain Pooh bear?

Kids are a real hoot, but now I know why some animal mothers eat their young!!!!

~Nikki