Finally at GOAL: 135#s Lost!!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • After what seemed to be a very long journey at times, I finally hit my goal weight (actually a little bit lower)! I was hoping to have THE perfect picture to post but this one will do for now. Please note that I really do have a left arm but it's around my Mom & I cropped her out.

Starting wt @ 284#s.....................Goal wt @ 149#s

Edited to add: Oops, I forgot to give a little info on what I did to get from before (check out that profile pic!!) to now. Some of you have seen me on the boards & heard my story, but for those who haven't: I began my diet on October 1, 2006 at 284#s & used Medifast to lose a big chunk of my weight. I went on a modified plan (lower carb/low cal/low fat) for a few months before & after my surgery last year then back to Medifast.

Most people on that plan lose a lot faster than I did, but I got there! Whatever plan you are on, remember to believe in yourself...you will get to goal too!
  • Wow, congratulations, you look so great! You also look so much younger and happier! Way to go! That's a lot to lose, you're really an inspiration to me.
    Congrats!
  • That is awesome!! You look amazing Sue! Congratulations on reaching your goal!!
  • WOW! You look terrific, and so very happy! Congratulations!!!

Kara
  • Incredible! You have done an absolutely fantastic job!!!! You are an inspiration.
  • Sue, you look like a completely different person. You are absolutley radiant. Big on your wonderful weight loss. You did quite an accomplishment!
  • Yeah for you!! You did an awesome job!!
  • That is so awesome! Congrats and enjoy the new you!!
  • Congratulations! You look amazing and your photos are super inspiring. Thank you for sharing!!!
  • oh my goodness thats AMAZING ur starting weight is about the same as mine...and i have plataued for about 8mnths and im very unhappy with how i let myself go. but u are true inspiration to me...im 21 and i know that at my age loose 100bls is possible....but i just need to get back in the groove of things......and need encouragment....everyday i look im myself naked and boy is it a horrible site!!!! when u have the time me and im sure alot off other people would like to know how long it took you to meet ur goal and what was they life style change that u chose???
  • Sue, you look amazing! Completely different person I hardly come in here I'm curious as to how you did it. How long did it take?

VeggieGal
  • I added a little blurb at the bottom of my original post briefly explaining my diet. It took me ~16 months to lose 135#s. Time passed by quickly (well, ok...some days NOT!) & bit by bit my weight went down.
  • Omgosh wonderful!!! You look so drastically different
  • What a journey and transformation. It's inspiring to see you reach goal. You look great.
  • Sue! You're just so glowing and radiant! Congratulations on all your hard work and welcome to the wonderful world of maintenance! See you in Maintainers!