Help with team name ideas for Breast Cancer Walk

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So not only am I doing the 3 day Cancer walk in San Diego to help those who need it, but for myself. 60 miles in 3 days OMG! I am excited I am have been training to get ready for it. Going to the gym EVERYDAY! But here is the problem... I am registering with some girl friends and need help with a team name. I would appreciate the input. Thanks all have a great weekend.

• Are there guidelines for the team names? Do you three have anything in common that you like to do together?

I've always kind of enjoyed the Pink Ladies
  • Women on a Mission
    Hot Steppers
    Matrons of Marching
    Femme Fatale (or a funny play on walking... Femme FEETale)
  • Tough Enough
    Tenacious
    Unwavering
    Dogged
    Hard Boiled
    **** Bent
    Sanguine
    Emboldened
    Auspicious
    Halcyon
    The Bona Fides
  • Feet to the Street
  • Quote: Are there guidelines for the team names? Do you three have anything in common that you like to do together?

I've always kind of enjoyed the Pink Ladies
    No guidelines. And we like the idea too but I've heard its way popular and there are many teams with that name. We really want to stand out
  • Sole Mates? (Yay for shoe jokes >_<)
  • Quote: Sole Mates? (Yay for shoe jokes >_<)
    CUTE I will add it to our list of names to vote on
  • Probably corny, but I had a nursing pillow called "My Breast Friend". It made me think "Breast Friends".
  • Quote: Probably corny, but I had a nursing pillow called "My Breast Friend". It made me think "Breast Friends".
    Actually its totally adorable I love it
  • Bosom Buddies came to mind first.

Good luck! What a 'win-win' thing to do!!
  • Quote: Bosom Buddies came to mind first.

Good luck! What a 'win-win' thing to do!!
    YEA that is my number one so far. I think its cute
  • How about Finish or "Bust"?
  • "MAXIMBUNNY" I am so happy to hear about you doing the three day walk. I myself want to do the walk and I would train with you but I am here in New Jersey. This is one of the things I want to accomplish when I reach my weightloss goal.

What do you think about:
    • Divine Divas
    • Diva Divine
    • Divas on the Move
    • Double Duty
    • Women of Wonder
    • Women of Worth
  • I think Bosom Buddies or Breast Friends would be awesome.

What are you doing for training?

I'd love to do it, but I have a business trip that cuts right into when the 3 day walk is in my area. I am considering getting more running in and signing up for Race for the Cure in my area.

Good luck!