Everyone Weigh in 02/22/08

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • And now, it's time for this week's episode of the 3FC hit, the general weigh in thread! All are welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, all!

Me: 177, down half a pound from last week. Another of those weeks where I thought I would have to report a gain, then had a drastic twelfth hour loss. I got snowed in had to skip work, but woke up at the normal time and got this week's weight. I went back to bed for a few hours and woke up at 175.5! Not claiming it because it is an "artificial" low, but man, was it nice seeing it!
  • 174,8!!!

It's been a good week!
  • 200 flat down 1 lb since last week but still bloated so I think there may be more of a loss next week. I certainly hope so!!
  • Okay...after having dropped down to an all time low of 131.5 and then back up to 134...my TOM came yesterday. But the remarkable thing is i woke up this morning at 133.5.okay....I'll take it. I probably should update my ticker to not show that I've lost as much as i said but hey...it will happen. Maybe even once TOM leaves. Here's to hoping...but today I am at 133.5!!
  • I'm down 3.4 this week
  • Between my binge fest on Sunday and it now being TOM, I can not believe it, but I actually lost 0.6 lbs. (I have been aiming for 1.6 a week). I will be good this weekend, and I am sure I will do awesome next week!
  • 192.4! Sooo close to the 180's... I was looking for something in my medical records recently and saw that I haven't been in the 180s since my mid teens. Unfortunetly, my weightloss has slowed to a crawl.
  • 280.6 --- down 5 pounds from last week, but I GAINED 3 pounds last week, so that's excellent for me!
  • 207 - UP!! 2 pounds. This was my first weeks weigh-in. I'm going to blame it on my husband being on vacation this week. I know next week will be better.
  • Down 0.4 lbs to 130.4...... Inching closer to the 120's.... So agonizing!
  • Down One more pound!!!!!!!!!

• I was up one lbs from last week. I dont know what my problem is. I feel like i want this so bad but at the same time I am only good for a few days. Oh well I plan on having a better week!
  • Down 2.4lbs this week after a stall last week. Brings my total weightloss to 71lb and now have a countdown ticker to onderland.

Kitty
  • Down absolutely nothing, but no gain either.

Hey, if I'm not gonna see a loss, I'd rather see no change at all, you know? I stayed OP last week with both food and exercise, so this must be one of those uncontrollable hormonal things or something. I'll just keep going and look forward to next week.
  • Up 5lbs OVERNIGHT? lol I can only assume water weight/TOM I try and track TOM but it seems to be all over the place, last time was 9th jan That and my entire body this morning feels like one big bruise is forming? My skin is really tender and it actually hurt to have a shower Did manage to go out for my run though. Ho hum... I KNOW I haven't eaten enough to gain 5lbs to carrying on I am.