New to LAWL

• I just started LAWL last Monday and have already lost 7 lbs. I'm really excited to have found this forum and I look forward to getting some great support and advice.

Tressa
  • Congrats on your lose. You will definitely get support here. Nice to have you on the forum.
  • HI Tressa!

Congrats on your loss! What plan are you on? Do you go to a COD?
  • welcome tressa
  • Welcome Tressa!! Post early and post often!! Keep up the great work...
  • I'm on menu plan 3 without the LA Lite Bars. Are there many people who don't use the LA Lite Bars. On Saturday they gave me the opportunity to get the LA Lites at a "huge" discount but I had to buy in bulk that day. There was no way I could pay $400.00 after I had just paid over $600.00 a few days earlier. How do people afford that? She was going to drop me to a plan 2 but then when she learned that I was not going to be using the bars after I finished the sample pack she told me to stay with the Plan 3 and no bars.
  • Hi Tressa. I'm new to this forum too. It's interesting that you and I appear to have similar stats, yet they put me on Plan 3 w/Lites. Hmmmm.... I have no idea how that works!!

I'm restarting my program (I'm in week 3), after being off the LAWL wagon for a little more than a year, so I had Lites left over from before. I agree - they're very expensive. Problem is - I love 'em, so I keep buying them! It's a quick fix for my major sweet tooth.

Congrats on the great start!
  • i am also doing plan 3 i think, In Canada, not sure if it is the same. I have completed my first month and lost 10+ pds so i am thrilled. ANd, i do NOT do the bars, i too could not afford to get bars after dishing out plan bucks. I found the 1st week really hard to adjust to but then everything got easier. So now i am getting ready to go to Disney on the Dining Plan next week, and i know i will be completely off program. But i hope to still be able to make wiser choices. I think i will be doing TO again when i return.
  • I am so HAPPY to be here with ALL of You
    I started back on the plan last Sunday and I am so excited about sticking to the lifestyle change. I am glad to see a forum specifically for those who are on the LAWL program. Even when I was going to the center I never had that support from other people who were also on the plan. So I am glad to be here. I have been trying to take some time to read through the different threads and I have learned a lot from many of them. I will try to take some pictures and post them between today and tomorrow. I do have a couple of questions if any one can help me:

1. I noticed that many are listing the plan they are on which is great. I have only known them by colors but I am hearing some people say Plan 1, Plan 2 etc... is this a new thing that Pure Weight Loss started to do. I don't recall hearing that when I attended the LAWL office?

2. I noticed that some people are associated with TEAMS? What is this? How did they get involved? What are the benefits of being with one?

3. I also noticed a thread called the "Bunny Hop Challenge" is this something everyone participates in?

Thanks again ~ Everyone
  • Welcome Tressa!!! Also welcome to LeighAnn and Kennedy!
  • I'm new here. I started the Fast Forward drink today. My center closed just when I had re-started and was on a roll. I was losing about 4.5 pounds a week, and within a month of starting, the center closed. I was crushed. Now I am starting over.

I have supplies that I got before the center closed.

I am anxious to read all of your success stories and tips.

Bnjay
  • Hello BNJAY ~ Welcome I am new to the LAWL/Pure Community too. I just restarted on the LAWL plan this month. I am happy to see that there is a forum available for all of us to chat and share information. There are many people who are following the plan without going to a center. Keep reading through all the posts there is so much information here and a lot of helpful people. ~ See you around!!!!!!!!!