Hi from a newbie!

• I am finally ready to stop lurking and start posting. You guys seem so supportive and I really hope that having the support will help me to be successful this time.

I am following the LA Weight Loss program without going into a center. I was doing the program for a while before getting pregnant and having success. I just hope I have good results without going in to the center to weigh in.

So far I feel like I'm doing well. I started my current efforts on January 7th and so far have lost 17lbs as of this morning...yayyy!

I made a post in the profile thread if you would like to find out more about me or feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Good luck to all of you on your weight loss goals!
  • Joyce! I just read your profile post. We have quite a lot in common! I'm also an emotional eater with a big weakness for sweets and I'm formerly from Florida. I look forward to getting to know you better. Please post often so we can provide encouragement and support for you. And, Congratulations on your 17 pound loss! I'm sure this is just the first of many lost pounds for you.
  • You've found a wonderful place to come for support and inspiration!!!
  • We are so glad to have you. This is such an awesome group!!

Congrats on the 17 lb loss!! That is great!!

• You are doing GREAT!!!

So glad to have you here

Linda