Qestion on Blue Plan

• Before LAWL/PURE WL went out of business here in Indiana, I was on and am still trying to be on the Blue Plan with Lites. I am insulin resistant, so the my Doctor suggested the Blue Plan for me. Now they are out of business and I was wondering if someone could tell me the Calorie Count of the Blue Plan with Lites.

Thank you.
    JPS
  • JPS- I'm not sure what the cal count would be. I'm planning on starting blue next week bc I have plateaud on red and when I tried purple it was a huge struggle for me. You can go to fitday.com and plug in a sample menu of what you would be eating on blue and it will give you a cal count.

LAWL plans are a cal range. I found red to be a range from 1600-1800 cals a day-mostly around 1800. Purple was just below that at 1400-1600 or so. This is all just from my experience-there's no documentation of it or anything. So I imagine that blue is right around 1500 cals and up. It's meant for people with busy schedules/shift workers so that you can be eating more often. Congrats on your loss and keep it up and definitely check out fitday to get a more accurate number.
  • Thanks so much Amylou. I'll definitely check it out. Down 30 pounds and want to keep it off plus more...........hate it that LAWL went out of business in Indiana!

JPS
  • JPS, I have calculated my calories on Blue and find that I fall in the 1450-1650 range usually, which seems about right with what Amylou estimated.

Normally I seem to lose a bit better when I'm at the top of that range than the bottom as I have been the queen of cardio lately. 30 pounds it GREAT!
    Keep working on it and I'm sure more will follow. We are here for you, when you need support!