Help ALL What Elliptical Do I Buy?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • So how are you finding your new elliptical GG?

BP
  • Received the elliptical today. Good news bad news so far. Good news was that it was received in a week, and box was in good condition.

Also seems like it will be fairly straight forward to assemble. Also good news is that customer service is helpful.

Bad news is I had to call customer service. Some of the assembly parts were missing. A few washers and some other items. But customer service said they would be shipped ASAP and arrive in 3 to 5 working days. Honestly most of the time I never have parts missing. So kind of bummed. But stuff does happen. At least they will be replaced....I hope.
  • Need to give an update. Actually all of the parts where there and my wife and I put it together last night. I looked at some more reviews and a few people mentioned that that the wave washers, 2 of them, were pre-installed. It turned out that was the only thing 'missing' and they were not actually missing. We ended up having every single piece we needed, nothing more, nothing less.

The put together is straight forward once you get going. The instructions verbally not so good, but great pictures. It is a logical set-up and they actually have it put together in the factory about as much as they could. Need two people and some patience but not hard.

Only tried it for about 10 minutes. WOW. Very stable, quiet, smooth. Computer works great. Can FEEL it. Nothing like a gazelle at all. Resistence levels work perfectly and you feel it all through your legs. So far (and it is just the beginning) VERY happy.