*sigh* Back, again.

• I hope you don't mind if I join in on the 40-somethings thread... I'm 39 and will be 40 in about a half year... and I need to find somewhere I "belong"...

I've been a member here for ages. And I'm still in the same place. I know it's my own fault. I know I'm the only one that can get control of my body. I know I need to plan, weigh, measure, control portions. I KNOW everything that I need to do I'm just simply NOT doing it and I don't know why.

I just want to belong somewhere where I can truly get support. I hope I'm in the right place now.
  • Velveteen, let me encourage to join in on the 40-something chat thread. It is more than just "chat" and there is a ton of encouragement and lots of people who are fighting the same issues as you. Honestly, the rest of the threads in 40-something just aren't as active. But, the chat thread has a lot of great discussion and lots of support. There are a great bunch of women there and you are very welcome to jump in. Hope to see you there.
    Hang in there, I know how you feel! You can still do this!
  • Velveteen welcome back to the forum.

As Diane said pop in and chat anything goes
  • Thanks, girls. I will do that.
  • We are cut from the same cloth Velveteen! I too know what I should do, but for some reason cannot put forth consistent effort. Growl. I've been posting for a year and all I've done is bounce around losing and gaining the same five pounds. Sigh. Inconsistency and poor planning is to blame. I KNOW what to do. Here's hoping we will be more successful in 08!