Sharonrr1 progress pics

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • you are gorgeous! What inspiration you are!!
    michellenew
  • Beautiful! Keep up the GREAT work! Thanks for sharing your photos, you look, and look like you feel, AMAZING!
  • I'm gonna have to try summa them alligator curls...

• Thanks everyone.
  • Sharon, I know you must be feeling marvelous - because you sure as heck LOOK marvelous!!! Really, what an unbeleivable difference.

No matter how many "before and afters" I see, I am always amazed by them and yours is certainly no different. What an incredible transformation. Congratulations!!!
  • What gorgeous pictures - you look so beautiful! I love love love love your blonde hair
  • Thank you all again. Meg, RockinRobin, Glory87, I would like to particularly thank you. The 3 of you have been my inspirations for alot of things. Meg, I learned so much from you about fitness. Thanks for the burn the fat, feed the muscle book, I think it will be another turning point for me. Glory87, when I first came here your long weight loss journey was my inspiration and I have read it many times over. RockinRobin, your positive attitude towards everything has brightened many of my days. Thank you all.
  • Sharon, I have to echo everyone else here, you look so much younger! You look healthy and happy, and yes, the blonde really does suit you!
    Btw, your daughter is absolutely gorgeous
  • Quote: Thank you all again. Meg, RockinRobin, Glory87, I would like to particularly thank you. The 3 of you have been my inspirations for alot of things. Meg, I learned so much from you about fitness. Thanks for the burn the fat, feed the muscle book, I think it will be another turning point for me. Glory87, when I first came here your long weight loss journey was my inspiration and I have read it many times over. RockinRobin, your positive attitude towards everything has brightened many of my days. Thank you all.
    Speaking of brightening my day, your lovely avatar does that to me. I mean it. You look great! And well - bright. Like a ray of sunshine. You and your toned, tannned, lean blonde self.

I thank you so much for the kind words and sentiment. I'm so glad that in some way, even a small one, I have been able to help you.
  • You look great and you look younger!!!
  • Oh wow, yes, you look absolutely amazing! Congratulations!
  • You look fantastic. And your daughter is so cute!
  • You look amazing
    I would hardly recognize you from the first picture. You look 10 years younger and so radiant!
    And thanks for the reminder that one must not forget to drink water - I immediately took a swig from my water bottle.
  • Hollllllllllllllly!!! Congratulations -- that is fantastic!!!
  • WOAH! You look fantastic!!!!!!!