Control Trim - anyone know of any substitutes?

• I have really been interested in the Control Trim (I know it is oat bran but not sure what else is in it) but don't even want to bring the subject up at LAWL since that will open the door for sales conversations. I can't take any of their other products because of medical issues and they don't ever ask me.

Since all the Control Trim is made of is oat bran (I think), I was wondering if anyone has found a comparable subsitute that is more reasonably priced.

Thanks
    Roberta
  • Z-trim. The product is made from oat and/or corn bran and has the same effect from both products. I tried both and couldn't tell a difference. From what I understand, it's coming from the same supplier.

We've had several discussions on ztrim elsewhere on the forum. A lot of people use it in cooking with great results. But no one that I know of has found any benefit from taking the capsules.
  • Thanks so much, Suzanne. I am at a "stuck point" and still have 60 pounds to lose so I am getting to the desperation point of willing to try something that works. I had searched for Control Trim but got an error message that my search words were too few. I will try again.

Will definitely check out the ZTrim and see how to include it in my cooking.

Roberta