Starting Michael Thurmond's Diet Tomm...need Support!!

• Hi everyone, I am at my all time high at 235lbs...I need help and motivation. I am planning to start the michael thurmond six week body makeover from tomm...anybody wanna start together. I am planning to visit India(home country) in April and wanna lose as much as possible. Any tips, support or help will be greatly appreciated. thnxx
  • simran,

I'm moving your thread to the General Diet Plans forum in hopes that you'll find more folks there. But if you need support once you get started, you're always welcome to post in Weight Loss Support.

Jay
  • Nice to meet you
    OMG! I am so glad I found you. I too am starting Michael's plan for the 100283 time. LOL I came here to look for support because it's kind of hard to get involved on his thread. They are so strick about what you say concerning the food plan. I would love to buddy up. I know the plan inside and out. Let's be buddies.
  • Hello. I just ordered the plan and I am waiting to get it. I should have the plan by Feb 12th. I would love to have people to talk with. I need to lose weight and I hope this is the way to go.
  • Trust me!
    You will lose weight on this. I know from past experiances. Even if you do it half hearted, you will lose the weight. Not as fast, but still will come off. This week I have just half heatedly done it trying to motivate myself back into it and I am down 4 pounds since Tuesday. That's more than a pound a day. Not half bad. I will say, I felt it to be very strick and very hard, but if you are desperate enough, you can do it. I know the plan inside and out and I am willing to help anyone with it. It really helps motivate me to do it too.
  • Miraclemom, Thank you for letting me know that you can lose weight on this diet. I am hoping to have someone to start with that may or may not want to exchange e-mail to chat and help motivate me. I went on the site and did the blueprint I am a B I guess. I am supposed to get the box on Tuesday the 12th so I will start Wednesday the 13th. I am starting at 220 and want to be somewhere around 140-150 by June when My son gets out of school.
  • I'm an A body Type. Let me help you get a head start on groceries. I can email you a food list that is very helpful.
    By the way, where is Carsonville? I live in Dyersburg Tn. We may be neighbors.
  • Miraclemom, I did the test on line and I am a Body type B. That would be great if you could help out with the food list. I am trying to figure out what foods I can and can't have.
    Carsonville is in Michigan in the thumb. PM me with the list if you can.
  • Quote: I'm an A body Type. Let me help you get a head start on groceries. I can email you a food list that is very helpful.
    By the way, where is Carsonville? I live in Dyersburg Tn. We may be neighbors.
    miraclemom, i'd sure appreciate a grocery list too - i'm a type b, and should be receiving this plan at the latest this Friday, (5-7 day ship).

starting tomorrow, i'm going to ease my way into 100 oz water...
  • I am also starting the 6 week diet. I am the body type a and was wondering if you could forward me the food list also, as my book will not be here until next week.
  • I am a E body type...suspect this is more unusual. Anyone have the food lists for E? Sounds interesting.
  • I would appreciate a list of foods and free foods for body type B.

Thank you so much!
  • I am curious, if anyone has a moment could they let me know if there is enough flexibility in his meal plans to be able to not eat any fish or seafood during it? His web-site had a few pictures of seafood related meals, so I am wondering if this is a reflection of the whole thing. (in nearly four decades I have not learned to even swallow, let alone like things with cold blood, so I doubt I ever will)
    Still not sure if I will start an actual plan or just eat less more often and exercise more, but I was kind of looking for the possibility of a little jump start.
  • Hi Gals!

I'm curious about the food types and portions for body type C. I have the program (locked in my attic in a different state). I have my food lists and everything, but I just can't remember the portions. Here is my current guess:

Before Workout: ½ cup fruit A/B
    Breakfast: ½ cup carb A/B, 1oz protein A
    Snack: veggies A, 1oz protein A/B
    Lunch: 2oz protein A/B, veggies A, ½ cup carb A/B
    Snack: veggies A/B, 1oz protein A/B
    Dinner: 2oz protein A/B, veggies A, ½ cup carb A/B
    Snack: ½ cup fruit

Is this pretty close? PM me with I'm on track