best partner ever

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • i went to target with my partner because i needed some new bras and she convinced me that, since target is so close to us, we should just go there.

she got to see first hand what i go through trying to find somthing that fits right. we left empty handed and as usual, after a shopping trip, i was sad that i cant find my sizes at most normal stores. she has been pretty thin her whole life so never had to deal with the stuff i do, so she was rather amazed at the whole situation.

today a package came for me in the mail and it turns out she ordered me bras online and had them shipped to our door.

she is truly a thoughtful parner!

just felt so good to have someone supportive in my life no matter what my wight is, that i just wanted to share!
  • She sounds like a keeper!
  • That's awesome...she sounds like a sweetheart!
  • How nice!
  • That really was thoughtful.
  • How sweet & thoughtful!!! ^^ I agree with Mandalinn, definitely a keeper!
  • Wow!!! What a kind and compassionate thing to do!

If she has some spare time she could order me some bras...

Jay
  • She sounds lovely! What a wonderful source of support. I'm glad you have each other.
  • She's a keeper
    Glad to hear that you have someone who "understands" the necessity of a great fitting bra. All of us who were "blessed" with girls who are also BBW know what I am talking about.

I gave up shopping at Target years ago for any thing related to plus size anything.

In the future, I would highly recommend either www.jms.com or www.womanwithin.com for bras for every size, shape and in between you can imagine and at every level of price range. Both come within days of ordering and their customer service is excellent too.

Don't "sell" those thin gals short, we will be one of them one day too!!
  • awwwwwwwwww that's sweet

and valentine's isn't even for a few weeks! yay!
  • That is soooo sweet. Man, if only my husband had the heart to do that. She is a keeper, I agree.
  • That is sweet! I don't think I could leave bra selection up to my partner--he would only choose the sexy ones! LOL

Typical male...lol
  • Awww...that's so sweet!
    How do they fit?

I really need to get a bra or two!

Linda
  • How sweet! You are lucky I'm curious too - did they fit well?
  • that is awesome!!!!