Weekly Weigh In: January 21-27

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Good Morning! I'm starting things off here with a 2 lb loss. I'm especially thrilled because I feel very bloated, and didn't expect the scale to show much this morning
  • 2 pounds
  • Well done to everyone who has seen a loss, weekly weigh in today and down another 5lbs to 309lbs! Woooohoooo!
  • Down 1.6 pounds.
  • My third week weigh in and I am down 4 pounds! That is 20 pounds down in 3 weeks Good luck everyone and congrats to all the losers
  • Down 2 pounds this week. Really surprised since this week was insane. Somebody ought to do a study on how many calories stress burns.

Nice weeks everybody!
  • Hi Everyone!

From last weeks weigh-in at 264.4, I am still holding at 261. I think I hit 261 last thursday, but I am still there. I have finally decided to weigh-in officially on Mondays.

Still - it's a 3.4 pound loss.

Cheers, Ginger
  • Congrats to all the Losers.

I'm down 1.5 pounds from last week.
  • Down 3.5 lbs this week! Only .5 more to go until I'm back to my pre-Vegas/Holiday weight! Ha!
  • I'm down 3 this week...putting me past my 10% goal and out of the 230's I never want to see 230 on the scale again.
  • down 3 pounds this week

Way to go to all the losers!!
  • Congrats everyone on your losses!!

I lost 1 pound, I guess its one less pound to carry around? But it doesn't feel so good! I thought I'd done better than this. Ah well, on the plus side I hit my January goal (which was revised because I'm going outta town!).

-Aimee
  • Hey Purple:

I'm a total math loser - how do I calculate what 10% of my body weight is? And BTW- awesome job on your workout !!! (I saw it in the exercise thread in TBL)

Thanks, Ginger

Quote: I'm down 3 this week...putting me past my 10% goal and out of the 230's I never want to see 230 on the scale again.
  • Ashley,

congrats-you're out of the 3's.

I'm not sure whether to count my weigh in today or tomorrow...as of today I lost 2lbs, but I usually weigh in on Tuesdays. My TOM is due very soon, so I don't know if the number will fluctuate again tomorrow.

Sherry
  • Yay!!! I am down 1 lb this week! This makes 5 lb total toward my Valentine's Day goal of 7 lb!! I am excited I have never reached a goal before!! ( well, I never set a goal before either!)