Needing help being more creative!!!!!

• I am a mom of four, five counting hubby! We are always out of the house due to everything my two oldest daughters are involved in, I am in desperate need to lose around 90lbs. I am struggling to find things that I can make for my entire family to eat that is cheap to make and does not take 8 hours of prep time! Does anyone have any good ideas! I have really been trying to make my family change their life styles, but it is so easy to run to fast food when we do not step back into our home as a family until 9pm! HELP!!
    Kelli
  • I make this super easy and delish baked chicken. 1-2 lbs boneless, skinless chick. 2 -3 cups of low-carb italian dressing (the kind you put on salads and you can put how much ever you want i use about half the bottle) put chicken in baking casserole dish sprayed with Pam. Cover chick w/ dressing and bake uncovered at 350 for about 45 minutes or until cooked all the way through. Hope this helps.....enjoy
  • Hi Kelli! Do you have a crockpot? That would probably be your best bet, as you can come home to dinner already cooked!
  • Hi Kelli, I am also a mom... of four and I know exactly what you mean about needing creative meals. If I haer of any, I'll let you know.. I'm on the lookout for ideas myself. I do use the crockpot alot and also my george foreman grill which is great. I wish you luck on your journey!!! Michele