Amanda's Before and After

You're on Page 5 of 8
Go to
  • wow! the transformation is stunning! congrats!
  • I adore your haircut!! I think in the first "after" pic you look like Carrie Ann Moss btw
  • Amazing!!!

Thanks for sharing your journey!
  • Jendiet - thank you!

Fra - thank you! What a compliment...I've never been told I looked like anyone before!

Helpmelose - thanks! You're on your way!
  • Amazing! Such an inspiration! Thanks for posting your pics!
  • Wow wow wow! You look amazing!
    Thanks for the inspiration, keep it up girl!
  • You look beautiful! It's amazing how your confidence shows through your pics. Congratulations.... you are inspiring
  • I have said this before, but you look like Carrie Ann Moss now! ♥
  • Yahoo! You look great! Your haircut looks awesome too ...
  • You look awesome!! Way to go! I needed some inspiration. Thank you.
  • Congrats!
    Wow! I'm starting Dr. Ian's Extreme Fat Smash Diet Monday! I just went grocery shopping and I've read part of the book already. I'm geared up and excited once again! Wish me luck and/or keep me in prayer that I am successful with this one! It seems easy enough, I just have to get up off my rump an exercise on a regulary basis!
  • Congrats cont.
    I hit the reply button too soon, LOL! You look gggrrreeeeaaaat! I'd never have thought it was the same person in that before picture! You should be VERY proud of yourself! How long did it take you to lose it?
  • Wow, how did I miss all of these wonderful, supportive messages? I must have missed them when I got back from vacation!

Aussie Nikki, Kuhrisah, Srr, and Tammy - I'll say it again...it's so weird to be considered an inspiration, but if I can help anyone with their journey, I'm so happy to do so!

Ashbee - it took a lot of time to find me a hairstylist I loved, but she's worth her weight in gold.

Ashakari - good luck! I can hardly believe that I'm the same person as my before picture. You can ready my goal story (in the signature) for more details.
  • Oh, wow!!! Look at your face, you look like a completely different person!! To clarify, I mean that in a "you're gorgeous!" way! And you look so much happier. Plus, everyone's right, that haircut is ADORABLE on you.
  • I love reading the success stories. It reminds me that it CAN be done! I lost the weight once, and I can do it again.