Amanda's Before and After

You're on Page 2 of 8
Go to
  • Junebug - that's what I'm saying...the above pics were taken AFTER the 3 lb Christmas gain, and I'm not sure I mind them given what they did to my face...made it look a little less...pulled. Or maybe it's just time adjusting my skin. Who knows? Thank you!
  • SkinnyVanilly - thanks!
  • Wow,wow,wow!
    You are such an inspiration to me, thank you for sharing!
  • ChunkyDipper - thank you! Congrats on the 6lbs so far!
  • Wow, you look amazing! Such an inspiration. You must feel so great about yourself!
  • Nevaeh - aw, thanks! Its weird. Often my brain doesn't recognize what my eyes see, so pictures can be somewhat of a shock still.
  • amanda
    you are my hero!
  • Awesome! You look so beautiful and healthy! You've inspired me -- true, I only started a little over a week ago, but I forgot to take a "before" picture (and DH says my face already looks thinner) -- so I rooted through recent pics friends had sent me and found a "good" one (well, good for the "before" status), and now it's waiting on my PC desktop for that fabulous day I get to post my "after!" It's also a good current reminder of why I am staying OP each day -- I don't want to go back to looking as I do in that pic!
  • I have to say you look a good 10 years younger now than in your before pictures. Go you!
  • You look amazing and I love your haircut! Thanks for the inspiration
  • Michelle - thank you! That's incredibly sweet.

Lizzie - I wish I had taken even MORE pictures along the way. It is so nice to be able to look back on the journey, especially if you need an extra boost at some point along the way.

Drina - thank you! I look HEALTHIER, for sure.

Jelynn - thanks! I am still really liking the haircut. I always wanted short hair but it brought out the doublechin factor a bit too much before.
  • your pics and goal story are another source of inspiration for me. thanks for sharing!
  • Amazing
    your pics are truly amazing. May I ask what all worked for you. I just started taking leptopril again. I took it in 2006 for 12 weeks and lost 51 pounds but then my husband decided I should go off of it because we wanted another baby. Well I had a baby on november 12th and now I am fighting the weight. I am trying to lose about 65 to 70 pounds somewhere around there to get back to my ideal weight. Any advice you can give me would sure help
  • JenR - Thank you! It still blows me away that I can be inspiring to people...this place was so inspiring to me that it is the LEAST I can do!

Amanda - have you seen my goal story (see signature link). I counted calories and exercised, consistently, over many months.. you can get more info in that (very long) post.
  • Wow! Amanda, you look great!