Valentine's Day Goal

You're on Page 7 of 18
Go to
  • Well now that you explain the situation it's not that bad! I haven't bought jeans there but I would guess that they run smaller. No big deal, just time to start losing some inches!

I am also super excited for TBL challenge on here! Wouldn't it be awesome if some of us were on the same team?? Either way I'm rooting for all of you!

BTW Amy- did DBF ever pop the question?? I know you had been talking it over!
  • I'm not supposed to know.... not officially. By the end of January or February hopefully... it's killing me! I want to marry him SO bad.
  • How exciting! Definitely keep us posted and whenever you reach for off plan food just picture how good you want to look in that white dress!
  • Hi everyone,

I went for wi today and I was soooo happy to see I hadnt gained over the holidays. I have also submitted my weight for TBL challenge this morning. How is everyone doing? I hope all is well. Take care.

Cathy.
  • Hay there ladies! I had WI yesterday and I am down .4 so 2 lbs total! Yeah! Amy so exciting about the wedding! I know you will meet your goal. Those smaller jeans will be yours in no time!
    Cathy that is awesome you didn't gain over the holidays! That is a tough thing to do!
    Hi everyone else! Hope you all have a great day!
  • Great job over the holidays Cathy!
    This Cupid in Training is still POP.. since Jan 2nd and feeling good. Looking forward to getting back into my other pants so I can stop wearing my safety jeans!
    I made a recipe last night that I'm going to share since it was fantastic and might be a good Valentine's Day supper for you or you and a sweetie or family member.

Bok Choy and Mushroom Stirfry

1 oz whole wheat linguine
    4oz bok choy sliced
    4oz ****ake mushroom sliced
    (can add uncooked chicken or shrimp according to portion size)

Cook pasta and drain. Meanwhile heat 2 tsp olive oil in large skillet over med high heat and add mushroom, bokchoy and protein. Stirfry until meat is cooked and vegetables tender crisp. In a small bowl mix 1 tbsp lo sodium teriyaki sauce, 1 tbsp lo sodium soy, 1 tsp fresh minced ginger and 2 tbsp cooking sherry. Once protein and veg are cooked add sauce and cooked pasta and stirfry for 2 minutes until coated. Top with 2 green onions sliced and Enjoy!

Too funny! It won't let me type the mushrooms.. I'm being censored!
  • Kristen we were posting at the same time. What is Bok choy? Sound sooo good! I want to try it right now! yum! Good job on statying POP since the second that is awesome! You will be back into your old pants in no time the way you are going!
  • Bok choy is a chinese green.. looks like a lettuce and leek that cross bred!
    You cut the base off like a celery and then use the leaves like romaine.. thicker and crunchier on the bottom and leafy on the top.. it was the best meal I've had in ages and it felt like Take out.. that is going to be my dinner on TBL nights!
  • Yum-sounds great! I've never cooked with bok choy myself but really enjoy it in my food! I'm going to make this soon1
  • Quote: Looking forward to getting back into my other pants so I can stop wearing my safety jeans!
    I made a recipe last night that I'm going to share since it was fantastic and might be a good Valentine's Day supper for you or you and a sweetie or family member.
    Kristen..........I am down to one pair of jeans myself But........they are getting looser
    XOXO
  • Oh me too me too! I can't believe I didn't see this thread until now. So I guess I have 9 lbs to go, wish me luck! PS when I reach this goal i will no longer be overweight! YAY!
  • My 1st challenge! Woo hoo! I'm in for 15.

Lookie, I even set up tickers
  • JR! Doesn't it feel good to have tickers! It feels so good to track your progress! Good luck on the Challenge!
  • Congrats on everyones loses!!!!
  • I went to w/i this morning and WOW, I'm down to 151.2. I can't believe it. But, this weekend, I put myself on Green/Plan 1. I think the COD already thought I was on Plan 1 anyway, so... But it worked! I'm down 3.4, so I just might make the Valentines Day goal along with my personal goal by then! WOOHOO. Congrats to all the other losers.