TBL Couples: Season 5 Discussion *SPOILERS*

You're on Page 17 of 66
Go to
  • OMG Melissa, Amazing race finally got rid of Miss _itchy. I am so rooting for TK and Jen. Any two people that can go through that much stress after only dating a few months have to be the coolest people. I also like the grandpa and grandson. That kid is freakin awesome. My mother is in her early 70's and it's so stressful just spending a day of shopping due to the slower pace etc...I can't imagine travelling all around the world and doing physical challenges with someone that much older. I totally didn't like the father and daughter team at first. They would still be last on my list of the 3 that are left, but they really have grown. So, if they win it'll be ok. Who you been rooting for???
    I know this threads about BL. Please don't shoot me. It hasn't been on in a week AR is fresh in my brain. Can't waite for tonight though!!!!
  • Well we are closing on the house today so I'll be cleaning, painting and missing TBL tonight....

Unless of course I take the little 13 inch tv over to the new house
  • Quote: Unless of course I take the little 13 inch tv over to the new house
    But, of course!

And, Congratulations! This is an exciting day for you.
  • I'm gonna have to record TBL from now on because it's up against American Idol and I can't miss the auditions. They are sooooo funny and IMO the BEST part of the show. Usually after they get the finals and get to Hollyweird, I am bored with it and stop watching, lol!
  • Oh bob on small screen! LOL! Have fun today Chelle!

so AI starts tonight huh...just what I need something else to watch! LOL!

lovnmom...have I asked you what part of WI? My family lives in Oshkosh, I was born there! Anyway thank goodness that witch is gone!! The last episode for sure showed her in not such a good way. The whole part with the subway and then he called her on it, and she tried to say it wasnt her...oye!! I'm so happy she is off! I like TK and Rachel, they rock, I like them most because they dont argue and fight with one another. The grandson deserves to win just because he's almost running the race for two the way he's always carrying his grandpa's stuff. Ya gotta love that show!
  • So ... is everyone going to workout while watching TBL tonight? (Chelle, I figure moving definately counts as a workout)

I will be doing my Elliptical and my recumbent bike, then finish off with some weighted hula hoop. That should get me through the 2 hours and help me sleep well tonight. My son will probably be on my mini tramp until it is time for him to go to bed

I figure that if they are getting their butts worked off during the show ... so should I right?
  • I've got to figure our which tivo needs to record BL tonight. I know DH is recording/watching NCIS, the one is DSS room is recording Commanche Moon, so I guess I'll sacrifice Bones and record BL in our bedroom. I need a spreadsheet to figure out the tivo scheduling.

Hopefully DH and I will be at the new gym tonight. I dropped in this morning for our paperwork, and it seems like a great place. I'd prefer longer hours, but it will do, especially since it's being paid for by DH's insurance.

Anyone want to hazard a guess as who goes home tonight on BL? You know I hope it's the White team.
  • OMGsh, is it 2 hours tonight. How'd I not know that. Head under a rock I guess.
    Michelle, are you sure you'll have time to watch Bob? Maybe your hubby has "christening" the new house in mind!! Congrats!
    Dee, no guess on my part. This has been a crazy season already!
  • Anyone got predictions about who will leave tonight? I think it could be Niell and Amanda, although I'm not sure.
  • Quote: So ... is everyone going to workout while watching TBL tonight? (Chelle, I figure moving definately counts as a workout)

I will be doing my Elliptical and my recumbent bike, then finish off with some weighted hula hoop. That should get me through the 2 hours and help me sleep well tonight. My son will probably be on my mini tramp until it is time for him to go to bed

I figure that if they are getting their butts worked off during the show ... so should I right?

I'll be while watching too. And before it comes on I'll do TBL cardio max.
  • Uuugh, initially I thought I'd go to the gym and watch BL while walking on the treadmill. . . but I don't think I could do that for 2 hours.
  • I will be stomping and sweating all over my exercise step during the show tonight I hope the white team gets the boot.
  • Melissa
    OMG you watched that mess on Celebrity rehab. Jeff Conaway was so sad. I didn't watch the tv show Taxi but I LOVE Grease! I've seen it a million times and my friend gave it to me on dvd for my b-day.

Scott Baio--I watched the first season but now he just gets on my nerves and that one friend of his, can't think of his name, is like nails on a chalkboard.

I love New York--now why would you pick Tailor Made? Come on.

Rock of Love started back up. I missed it. That's okay VH-1 will rerun it a million times. He should have picked Heather!

Diva
    I love American Idol too! We're opposites though. This is the time I hate. I usually don't watch until Hollywood. I will probably be flipping during commericals though. I started an American Idol thread in the General Chatter forum. America messed up the last two years. They need to get it right this time around.

My shows: Alot of reality shows, Criminal Minds, Psych, The Closer, most things on truTV

dixiedieter
    I hope the white team goes home tonight too!
  • Kelly, I'll be working out with you. GOt my cardio in this morning, so I'm reserving Tuesday nites as one of my thrice weekly weight lifting sessions. Too funny, bc my dd's will jump on the mini too while I work out! But I've found I need to get them to bed before it starts now since it runs 2 hrs, otherwise they will try to stay up til 10 to see the end.

I think the white team should go home too, but, I'm sensing that Neill is going to be the cinderella story of the season like someone else mentioned. Ugh!

Chelle, much congrats to you on your grand accomplishment! Great time to buy as well. May you sell high when the time comes in 10 years or so to make more room for the babies!!
  • Changed my mind. I was gonna dvr TBL but Dude is in bed early not feeling well so I'll record Idol and we'll watch together tomorrow when he gets home. It's no fun making fun of ppll by myself, lol! Shay, I do like when they get to Hollyweird so long as there's someone worth watching. I just seriously though last yr blew, yanno?

I watched Rock of Love last night. He is such a ho. I cannot believe he is doing a season 2 when we ALL know Heather is the one for him. I think her and Lacey( the crazy chic) are even making an appearance on the next show.

That Scott Baio got on my nerve the first show so I stopped watching. I mean seriously dude, get over yourself! LOL!

I'm a total TV addict and it's prolly why my butt is as big as it is, lol!
    Here's what I watch:
    Weeds, The Tudors, Dexter ( I LOVE that lil' serial killer! LOL), Californification all on Showtime, Men In Trees, Lost, Grey's Anatomy, Workout (on Bravo), Dancing With The Stars! (I got the DWTS Cardio Dance! hehe) I like the Soaps, Especially General Hospital. Luke and Laura are my ALL time Favorite Couple! their love is ageless and forever! American Idol, Will and Grace{Karen RULES!} Friends, That 70's Show reruns, Saving Grace and The Closer on TNT, TBL, Bionic Woman, Journeyman, Friday Night Lights, Las vegas, Moonlight, Desparate Housewives, Brother's & Sister's, Ghost Whisperer, Medium, One Tree Hill, Supernatural...