Aussie Chicks in 2008

You're on Page 22 of 53
Go to
  • boo hoo
    evil sister in law is pregnant.
    everyone i know is trying i think and i didnt care as long as i 'beat' evil sister in law
    she has baby girl one week older than jemima.

not happy jan

so couldnt be bothered cooking for benji and was going to put security bars on church opshop (they got broken into HOW CRAP IS THAT) so treated the minister and his wife to pizza in the church it was kinda weird BUT i so didnt need to eat pizza this week, this being LAST week before jemima birthday

after jemima's birthday it will be interesting to see how on track i stay, i always have something i am aiming for though so hopefully i can see my b'day 67 days away and work towards that

or if i want to get pregnant so damn bad i should just keep reminding myself that my body did not get pregnant last time til i was 74kg and that i only have 8kg until then.... and then maybe it my turn
  • Try and focus on the positive Kel. You know you can get pregnant so it will no doubt happen eventually.

Ani you poor thing, it sounds awful having to put up with that sort of heat. I'd be happy if it was around 28-30 degrees year round. It's interesting, when I was fatter I hated the heat but now that I've lost some weight I love it!

I must have been really worn out last night because I went to bed at around 7pm. Woke up and watched a bit of telly at around 11pm then slept thru until this morning. I went to the gym and walked for 60 minutes and am glad to have that over and done with for the day.

Tonight I'm going out for dinner with a friend and we're going here http://www.twofatindians.co.nz/menu-mains.html can anyone suggest what might be the least fatty thing to choose from?

• maybe the fish bengali or the veges?? both dont seem to be swimming in coconut milk??

i know i can get pregnant and everything happens for a reason, just annoyed coz sis in law was the ONLY one i wanted to "beat" coz she makes me want to be competitive so bad, it is awful... so probably good for me to learn lessons about jealously and patience. doc said that breastfeeding supresses some womens hormones more than others, there is no way that i am going to wean jemima to get pregnant as sis in law is feeding her baby same age heaps more than i feed jem.... just going to wait and keep 'trying'

pizza last night does not seem to have ruined my week but i wont have lost this week i will have maintained, which is ok but i will have to get my butt into gear and start losing again but i am not really in the mood at the moment, Friday my calender says "make party stuff" which means a day off (after personal training at the gym) and i am already thinking about the lasagne that is in the freezer for lunch..... that will keep me on track tomorrow even though i'm going out for lunch i will keep it very light and healthy, iwish sushi wasnt rice less carbs is better for me

i am not drinking enough water that is why i am not losing as much weight
    so i will fix that today!
  • Kel you have a beautiful healthy baby, a wonderful husband and a great life. Why one earth would you be jealous of anyone else in the world? And why would you want to compete with your SIL? I don't understand.

Julia I've never eaten Indian food, so I would be useless at helping you out with calories at that restaurant. Not very helpful, am I - sorry!

I am in a disgusting mood. The landlord can't make up her mind about whether I can move tomorrow or not - and won't let me know until later today. This is in spite of telling me last week that I would have the keys today. And the fact that I have someone lined up to help me tomorrow morning.

This economic climate and housing crisis has brought out the worst in landlords. It's all about money, and it's all about greed!

I'm really stressed today - and Perth is in the throes of a week of extreme heat. Bloody marvellous!
  • Ani i hope your lanlord stopd being &^%$ at lets you move tommorow.

Kel i really think you will be happier having more of a gap betweeen your kids.. it mean jem will deal with the new baby alot better then her niece because she will be an indepent 2 year ols not a depent 20 month old whe you have thr next one.. and also if you beat your SIL you're baby would be ooh ahhed over by the family only until hers came... lmao so in the end having yours after her is a very good move .. your baby will be the baby in the family not hers .. .. lol i know im evil..

Julia im glad you are enjoying your nights to yourself and going out instead of working all the time.. I dont eat indian so i hope you could find something on the net about the calorie intake.

Karen dont be diheartened you have proven you can comfortably eat more calories.. stay on those calories and let your body get used to it and you will loose again.

Things are finally looking up for me im down to 124 kilos . i just sold the ute and we finally have some money My exercise has been good and so too has my diet so .. i cant complain about nothing for once lmao. Wow me not whining.. lol isnt that a change .. hahahaha.

I still have my blue bomb and i have decided what im gonna do with it too here you go View My TinyFx lol oh also i got something cute to share.

Yesterday i found Leah on my bike lolView My Video shes saying shes not here lol .. Leah is 3
  • I ended up deciding to not worry too much about the meal last night and just enjoy it. And enjoy it I did. I had rice cooked with coconut, almonds, cashews and currents and a chicken dish with chickpeas and lentils cooked in tomatoes and yoghurt. And a garlic naan. I was full half way in but had to keep eating because it tasted so good!

Didn't go to the gym this morning but I've got my gear and will go after work.

Back on track with my diet today and will stick to my points and drink lots of water.

• Julia naughty naughty naughty lol. If you feel full STOP

But I am glad you enjoyed it
  • Still haven't resolved the moving thing - my landlord has decided to have carpets cleaned and floor re-polished today. I'm going to move things over anyway this morning and put them in the back shed/garage/yard. I don't have a choice because today's the only day I can have my friend help me move.

There is still heaps to do, and my phone line's about to get cut off here. I'll be back as soon as I am connected up at the new place… and hopefully that won't take as long as the last move .
  • Woohoo - sold my car today! I dropped the price online, and a guy called up straight away and came to see it. Offered me cash on the spot, and I didn't have to switch my NSW rego over to Victoria. Less than I wanted by about a thousand, but worth it to have no hassle and no car, since I leave in 10 days!!
  • thats awesome gen!!! i wish benji's car would sell... may help if we advertise

ani - i dont usually care and i am not usually jealous BUT sister in law MAKES you want to be competitive coz she is SO competitive
    but amy you are right the bigger the gap the LESS they will be compared etc!!! and that will be good as having the one week gap between jemima and her cousin is just draining!

ani - it is not far that landlords are stuffing you around, as if you dont have enough to think about!

julia i am so so glad you enjoyed indian, it is what life is all about ENJOYING

me - i think i stayed same weight this week, am not really worried, have heaps to do for party sunday then i will kick myself in the butt put the fairy bread down and go for it

mwah
  • Kel, you can try carsales.com.au - I tried a few different websites, but this is definitely the one that got the most calls.
  • Oh dear, I did it again. This morning I kept snoozing my alarm and ended up turning it off mid-sleep and slept in until after 9am. The boss wasn't too mad but I really do have to stop doing this! My new plan is to set one of those horrible old fashioned metal bell alarms as a back up. Doing this once is passable but twice within a week is just embarrassing.

Apart from that everything's going well. I did well with my diet yesterday and did a 40 minute weights circuit and then 40 minutes of a very fast aerobics class. I'll have today off and will aim to do something after work tomorrow afternoon before going to get tattooed in the late afternoon.

My main goal for the weekend is to drink LOTS of water. I'm great during the week while I'm at work but hopeless in the weekend.

Have a good weekend everyone.

• Julia, I'm a shocker at getting up in the mornings - I always set two alarms, my super-duper loud alarm clock and my mobile phone.
  • julia - we are trying to decide weather to go to tasmania and victoria or to new zealand for a holiday late april, i think we will go to NZ and drop Jemima off at your place, she is my alarm clock and has only got Benji into trouble a couple of times when she has slept in hehehehe

ate too much for dinner but kinda not caring as i am sick and stressed, i have a cold and worrying about party on sunday, oh well

gen - i will get benji to try carsales you are not the first person to suggest it... i think maybe a sign in the window could help too...
  • Actually if you advertise with carsales, they send you a cling sticker for the window!