body size chart?

• i remember a thread long ago that had a link to a picture chart that had images of people at different body weights, so you could look and see what you'll look like once you hit your goal weight. does anyone else remember this? i did a couple of searches but couldnt find it. thanks!
  • Are you talking about virtual model? I believe it's virtualmodel.com. Or google virtual model.
  • google in My Virtual Model, you will get several choices.
  • Yep, MyVirtualModel would do that for you...you enter in your stats and it generates a little cartoon you.
  • Maybe this is what you are talking about?

http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodie...htweight.shtml

Even if it's not, it's pretty cool
  • Yes PrettyOne that's exactly what i was talking about! thank you!!! i need it to show my husband that i wont be "too crazy icky thin" at my goal weight lol.

thanks so much!
  • My Virtual Model is pretty rad. I designed one awhile back that I got to look almost exactly like me

And MangoKitty, if you are of medium build like I am assuming, you will look GREAT at 145! Not icky thin... just good and healthy. You are probably a "slim" 186 right now; like, you probably look thinner and healthier at 186 than I did at my starting weight of 175, because you have been practicing healthy habits for awhile. Anyway, I digress: your husband probably has issues picturing you at 145 because he is thinking, "WHOA! That's forty more pounds!" which sounds like a lot. He will probably love the final outcome.
  • yea, i've always carried my weight well. my sister told me flat out "no you're not" when i told her i was 275, lol. I know i'll be rocking at 145, my husbands just scared i'm going to get too skiny. god bless a man who likes meat on the bones and small boobs! boy did i luck out!
  • Quote: Maybe this is what you are talking about?

http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodie...htweight.shtml

Even if it's not, it's pretty cool
    how do you get your pics on there and see what you will look like at your goal weight?
  • I certainly thought that 'matrix' of heights and weights was cool!

I wish it was all filled up though because most of the spots for my height were empty. =(

I guess I'll have to check it out in a couple of months!
  • I thought it was just a collection of various people of different heights at different weights. I believe you can add yourself to the chart by emailing your photo and stats, but I think that's it.
  • How neat! I'd never heard of the site ThePrettyOne posted. I've been on MyVirtualModel and played around, but I also like the collection of people at different heights and weights.
  • I cannot get My Virtual Model to work. It keeps giving me the error that "We're sorry, your model cannot be displyed right now" I was very anxious to see too! LOL