so much for being in site of my goal weight :(

• put on weight the last 2 weeks Man I hope things change around fast! I was so sure I would be at my goal by now, instead I have 6.something pounds to lose. Damn Christmas!!
  • Get tright back on plan and those 6 pounds will soon be gone.
  • Dont worry Naomi! I gained 6 lbs this past week myself!
  • Naomi it is likely mostly just water weight so if you get back on plan most of it will be gone in just a few days. The last few pounds are the hardest to lose for everyone and the holidays are a hard time to lose always, so cut yourself some slack.
  • I'm pretty sure it has to do with my 'liquid' diet over the holidays LOL
  • Naomi you're hilarious.... lol

I wasnt on the liquid diet but instead (shhh, dont tell Dan) I was on the SODIUM diet!
  • oh ya the sodium too LOL all the bad stuff.
  • Quote: Naomi you're hilarious.... lol

I wasnt on the liquid diet but instead (shhh, dont tell Dan) I was on the SODIUM diet!

I heard that!
  • LOL Dan I love the avatar!
  • gaaaaaa I'm up AGAIN! Now I'm frustrated!!!! I have been so good for the past few days too.
  • I think there is something wrong with me I am putting the weight on as fast as it came off, even with following the plan. OK I'm grasping at straws but WTF????
  • Okay Naomi... Dont get frustrated on us!! Remember that food (and other naughty ingredients) can stay in your system a long time after it was in your mouth! I am just now getting down (and no longer feeling extremely bloated) from all the sodium intake (Dan is everywhere isnt he???) So give it til the end of this week, and if you have followed the plan and still are gaining, then start panicking! JK Talk to your COD and if you dont have one, TO may be in your future.. We'll help ya get thru this!
  • I don't have a COD, and TO is hard as all I can do it with is cantaloupe and they are impossible to find this time of year.