The Metamorphosis

You're on Page 2 of 14
Go to
  • You are a determined and strong woman. You look very confident. You earned it!

You are BEA - U - TI - FUL!!
  • Wow! You don't look like the same person! Incredible! I don't see any loose skin, either. Amazing.
  • Congratulations on your incredible transformation, you look fantastic. Thanks for sharing your photographs of the before and after.
  • Wow, thats all I can say.

How did u do it?
  • You look absolutely beautiful! Your title is very apt, you really did come out of your cocoon and emerge to become a gorgeous butterfly.

I'd like to echo everyone else who has thanked you for posting these pictures. I am at the very beginning of my wl journey and have been struggling a lot lately...you have given me that final push of motivation to get this weight off once and for all!

Please do tell us how you made this truly amazing metamorphosis!
  • Oh My Goodness!!! I can hardly believe that you are the same person!! Phenomenal transformation. Congrats!! You must feel like an entirely new woman!!

More inspiration!!! We can do this!!
  • Holy ****.
  • Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! Simply Amazing.

So, ummm, I guess you're feeling a bit better about yourself these days, huh?
  • Wow!!!
  • WOW!!!

You are gorgeous.

I love the red poka dot shirt by the way. I just LOVE poka dots.
  • BAM!
    you are so pretty, (i love your eyebrows too)
    INCREDIBLE!!!
  • Oh. My. God.

Bravo!!!
  • Wow! That is AMAZING! You look so pretty now, although I must say that you carried your higher weight really well and were very pretty then as well
  • Wow, you look great! Have you had any plastic surgery for loose skin?
  • Quote: Amazing photos, Koren Michelle! You were always beautiful but you're just radiating happiness now.
    I agree. Just how beautiful is she?