LA Express menu

• Hi ladies

So today is my last TO day and tomorrow I have to start my 4 week run of the LA Express. I was just browsing through the booklet and noticed that no red meat is listed under the proteins? I am hoping I might be missing a page ()bc I can't go w/o it for 4 weeks..lol

Thanks
    Nina
  • I just read in the Newbie thread that no red meat is allowed. Goodness, wish I knew that since for the last 2 days of my TO, I've eaten chicken and tuna only.
  • Out of curiosity what is is involved with the Express plan?
    Red meat tends to have the most fat so that is why it is not allowed on the quick WL plans.
    Good luck. feel free to kvetch anytime you need.
  • I dunno what kvetch means but I love the sound of it. I think I'll be using it in upcoming converstations.
  • It is the fat content and I've found that it causes me to retain water. I'm not sure with the la express involves...they started that after I had already been doing the plan for a while. Some CODs have said that if you need red meat to use the frozen dinners to get your fix....that probably varies and they may not even be allowed on express.
  • My Cod said it was fine to have the meals during the first 4 weeks. So it should be ok.