Jasmine31 reaches ONEderland!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!

• CONGRATS!!
  • Congrats, Jasmine!!
  • Congratulations!!
  • Woooohoo!!!! That's FANTASTIC!!!
  • Congratulations Jasmine!! That is wonderful.
  • Good job!! You must feel amazing.
  • Yay good for you Jasmine!!
  • Good for you!!
  • Thanx everyone!! Yeah I am really excited!!! I have been slowly losing over the last 2.5 years and it feels really good to get below 200. I guess I have been losing it in chunks.

One of my elderly distant cousins hadn't seen me since my wedding in April 2006 when I was 250. She just kept gushing on and on about how beautiful and pretty I was and that I was doing great! When another distant makle cousin came by she even bragged about me some more saying doesn't she look wonderful? hahahaha

My Aunts and grandma see me every few months and are always very proud of me and say how great I am looking.

Then there is my dh Joe, my biggest supporter. He has been great thru all this. He loved me just as much at 280 as he does now. I think it's about time for some new pics ladies! When I see my old pics I still can't believe how big I was!!

God has been my rock thru all this and I couldn't of done it without him either.

I can't wait to get down to a 14, almost there now!
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Congratulations Jasmine!!! When you start closer to 300 than 200, isn't seeing that 1 on the scale the most amazing thing? Well done.
  • FANTASTIC!!!! Congratulations Jasmine. I'm so very happy for you. I know you've been working so very hard at this. And boy oh boy is it paying off. Keep it up!!
  • yay for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!