30 Something Chat Mon. Nov. 26th

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • thanks for the support guys. I'm glad he's no longer in pain..but he will be missed during the holidays.
    Thanks for all the good work cheers about the gym. I really have been motivated beyond belief. I even went to the gym tonight. I go about 40 min aerobic and some abs in tonight. I'm suppose to have another training session on wed, so i'm planning on taking tomorrow off. However, depends on the funeral situation...trying to see if i can get time off...it may be hard to get someone to cover for me. I know my family would understand if i can't make it but we'll see. I have been very motivated about my working out. Its funny, becuase i've joined gyms in the past...and i didn't always go. At least for now..i seem motivated and really am enjoying it. Hope i keep it up. I actually thought about paying for a few more personal sessions. I have 2 more free ones...and i was thinking of maybe payin for 3 or 4 more (even though they are a bit pricey) But i figure i can get some more help/info and then maybe try it on my own.

Alicia - cute house. come on girl..now get packing.

joan - glad to hear you skin is getting better..hope you can get off that crap soon....

Keri -hugs for you...sorry you had to spend it away from dh...i think you explained your situation a while ago...but why aren't you and DH together...is there any way you guys could move to the same city????? i don't know how you do it..i would go nuts. When i leave for a trip (or dh) i'm glad he's gone for a night or two..but then i really get to miss him and his silly ways and snuggles at night. I hope theres a way you guys can live in the same city again.

hannah- i'm sorry you feel bad..i hope you get better soon. It sounds like its your fibromyalgia acting up...hang in there

hey to everyone else