Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!

• Hope everyone (here in America, anyway) is having wonder thanksgiving. I wanted to let you all know, that you are all on my list of things for which I am thankful. Thanks for the support that I receive here.

Turkey is in the oven, Potatoes are boiling, sweet potato casserole is done, green bean casserole, is done,Tofurkey ( a tofu turkey for my vegitarian son) -- done. lefse -- done, stuffing -- done, Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Blueberry Pie, Key Lime Pie, --- done, done, done, and done, rolls are ready...... and I am just sitting here enjoying the day.

Happy eating today folks and see you bright and early for a POP Day after Thanksgiving..... tomorrow!
  • I second that... I am very thankful for the wonderful group I have found here, and all the support that comes with it!
  • Thanks for the warm thoughts.
    Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love spending time with family over a good meal which everyone has helped prepare. I love the weather this time of year, I love not having pressure with giving and receiving gifts. I love seeing the look and grandpa's face as he watches his family. I love the kids getting to know each other again. I love the smells and tastes.
    Today was a good day.
  • Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I am thankful for 3FC and this forum especially. I appreciate the help, encouragement and sharing of information. Fall is my favorite season and Thanksgiving my favorite holiday - less hustle bustle and more reflection on the blessings in life. If there are any veterans or active military personnel reading this - thank you.
  • Happy Thanksgiving (albeit rather late)!!!.. We had a good day with family... We didn't pig out at the dinner table..

We're off to Roswell for Thanksgiving with Liz's parents and a quiet weekend...