30 Pounds gone... do not look at while eating

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I am so happy to report that I have lost 30 pounds this year (so far)! (20 of those since August 15!). So I thought I'd share some pictures. The pictures with the green bottoms on ...that's a bathing suit bottom. I want pictures with as much of my body showing as possible so that when I reach goal I can look back at them and know I'll never go back. Let me tell ya - I'm loving my collar bones these days!

• Amazing transformation! Just wait to see what you'll look like at goal! Congratulations and keep up the good work!!
  • Julz, these are amazing! What a huge difference, especially around your middle!
  • Wow...you look great! What a difference 30 lbs makes.

Great job and here is to cheering you on for 2008!
  • Wonderful! Look at that nice waist definition! Thanks for sharing and know that you are inspiring...30 pounds makes a big difference!!!
  • You look so awesome!!! Good luck reaching your goal!
  • Look at that tiny waist. You go girl.
  • WOW WOW WOW....looking hot, hot, hot!
  • You look great! You have such a nice hourglass shape, I'm jealous

• Looking good. Imagine what you will look like in another 10, 20, 30 etc and it will keep you motivated!!
  • YAY! Good Job!
  • Wow, look at your waist now! What a difference! Keep up the good work.
  • Looking GREAT keep up the good work
  • Wow Julz - that is an amazing transformation in 30 lbs. You are doing so well! Keep up the GREAT work!!!!
    I'm thrilled that you are on my BL team
  • You look wonderful. You are going to have one **** of an hourglass figure when you are done. Keep it up.