G'day from Sydney, Australia !!

• Hello All !

I stumbled into this forum after trying to find a local weight loss support forum ( to no avail ) ! So here I am, hope you don't mind me joining up.

I am finally ready to do something about my weight. I have hit rock bottom, which I suppose is a starting spot, I know I can't get much lower than where I am. I have attended a hospital endocrinology / obesity clinic to help me on this weightloss journey; mind you it took me 5 years to get to this clinic ... I never would attend prior appointments.

Ive anticipated that my journey will take close to 2.5 years as I have quite a bit of weight to lose; 299 pounds, however Im now as focussed and ready as I've ever been. I am now 453 pounds and have set a goal weight of 154 pounds.

So here I am, looking for support, idea's and just wanting to chat to people that are in the same position as I am. It's always far more comforting knowing that I'm not alone !

to all and I look forward in sharing our journey's together !

Helen
  • Welcome and good luck. You can be successful at losing weight you have made that first important step.There are people on here who have lost even more than you want to lose.You can do it !!!
  • Welcome to 3fc You'll enjoy it here. Everyone is so wonderfully supportive, they'll cheer, laugh and cry right along with you on your journey.

• You will love it !!!

Jump right in here made yourself at home. You will find alot of people are in the same boat. You will also find alot of motivation from these people.It is so good to have you around!!!!!!!!!!!!!