The Jerk List

You're on Page 1 of 9
Go to
  • My thread about the sign on my car got me to thinking. We need a jerk list.

I would like to put drivers who merge but don't stop for oncoming traffic. They expect someone on the expressway to come to a screeching halt so they can proceed slowly into traffic.

Who would you like to add?
  • I'd like to add husbands who don't return movies to blockbuster on time, causing blockbuster to charge the wife's debit card $78.
  • The idiot with the loud obnoxious motorcycle who likes to rev it up late in the evening. Guess what?! You're NOT cool fool.

The idiot with the Dukes of Hazard car horn who thinks it's a real hoot. Get outta the 70's dude!

The idiot who likes to cut me off on the interstate just so he can get in front of me and have his wife throw her butt out the window onto the hood of my car. Luckily it was only her cigarette butt. The other one could've done some major damage. Yowza!

The idiots who allow their dogs to roam free, despite all leash laws, so they can crap in my yard. At least, unlike my husband, I wasn't walking barefoot.

I try to laugh at all the idiots I possibly can. It beats wringing their neck. Ok...it really doesn't. But it does beat 1 to 5 for assault.
  • The idiot who wolf-whistled at me when I was running last night. Women feel vulnerable running anyway, and that doesn't help. I'm not out there for your entertainment, Numb Nuts!
  • I'd like to add my neighbours. The first one likes to take motorbike trips every weekend and starts his bikes...yes bikes..two of them up at like 6am on a SATURDAY. He also likes to play the Welsh National Anthem as loud as possible when we watch TV (we live in a duplex like house).

And the lady who lives next door to that guy. She lets her cat out and just leaves it out all day. It craps in our yard and more specifically...our driveway and walkways! She also has a dog that she doesnt take care of.

I'd also like to add the people who take their sweet time driving in and out of parking lots, then when in the store, they again take their sweet time lolling about...leaving their carts in the middle of an aisle to go get something they forgot in the previous aisle.

Also, people who bring their small children to restaurants. The fancy ones. Places like McDonalds were made specifically for screaming kids, not places like The Olive Garden or Red Lobster.
  • Oh mare I feel for you. I used to like in the Bay Area and I have never seen such thoughtless psycho drivers! I wouldn't even drive on the highway. I made my husband drive. We can add my younger brother to the jerk list. He's totaled three cars.
  • The jerk who lets their kids propel the car door open and smash my car or the jerk who, when my kids were little and they were in those carry car seats, would park so close to my car I either had to "throw" the baby across from the other side or back up and move my car to get them in their side.
  • I hate to say it but my daughter is on my "list" right now...she gave 2 of her friends gas at our personal gas pump at home (we have like a 500 gallon tank that we use for OUR vehicles) it is not the local gas station child!!!! And then I saw that she drew on my husbands filthy vehicle so it has some "cute" little sayings, similar to "wash me" but nicer, and I HATE when people do that. So she will be washing a truck tonight!!!!!

Usually I do like her more..lol
  • Quote: I hate to say it but my daughter is on my "list" right now...she gave 2 of her friends gas at our personal gas pump at home (we have like a 500 gallon tank that we use for OUR vehicles) it is not the local gas station child!!!!
    Gracious me, what do you do, run a trucking company out of your home?
  • "the jerk who, when my kids were little and they were in those carry car seats, would park so close to my car I either had to "throw" the baby across from the other side or back up and move my car to get them in their side."

That is too funny!! I know just what you mean. I still have to get my youngest in his car seat and hate it when people park too close and I am almost in his lap trying to buckle him in. I must also comment on the kids in a restaurant, which I know it was not meant to offend and I have seen my share of crazy kids and parents who just don't care. I really like when your in a booth with kids next to you and they are hanging all over the booth and hitting you in the head and so forth. It's not the child's fault by any means but what are the parents thinking. I have also seen some adults who should not be allowed in "fancy" restaurants, belching, blowing their nose at the table and some other pretty nasty manners. My addition to the jerk list happened to me again the other day. When your waiting for a parking spot and someone else comes around the corner and thinks for some reason that your just sitting there with you blinker on for your health. And they must be deaf as well because the honking of the horn does nothing to deter them.
  • [QUOTE=Brendansmum;1923338My addition to the jerk list happened to me again the other day. When your waiting for a parking spot and someone else comes around the corner and thinks for some reason that your just sitting there with you blinker on for your health. And they must be deaf as well because the honking of the horn does nothing to deter them.[/QUOTE]

Makes ya wanna pull in and park too close to the drivers door, doesn't it?
  • Quote: Gracious me, what do you do, run a trucking company out of your home?

I was wondering the same thing. How do you get that thing refilled? You must have quite a bit of space to get one of those gas trucks in.
  • I would like to add to my "jerk list" the snowbirds that come
    down to Florida every single winter (about this time). Not only
    do they NOT know how to drive anywhere but they all drive
    too damn S-L-O-W. Now, I by no means am a speed demon
    but at least do the speed limit for goodness sake! They also
    do nothing but complain, complain, complain and while Iam
    on this subject- they also make all the resturants in the
    area way to crowded, they really need to go eailer in the day
    so those of us who work can go at a normal hour. UGH!
  • cbmare, I got a good laugh out of that one. But as soon as you did that their kid would slam the car door into yours
  • Anyone who uses a community/joint laundry facility and leaves their clothes in the washers or dryers more than 10 minutes after the cycle finishes. Bonus points for people who leave them for an hour, on days when washers and dryers are at a premium.