NightengaleShane 40lbs down - LOTS of photos

You're on Page 6 of 9
Go to
  • Way to go!!! You'll have 6 pack abs in no time.
  • Hey Nite,
    The new hue suits ya, nice new pics! Congrats on landin the Biggie job interview, here's hopin you nail it! Here's to Cha-Ching paydays real soon for you!
  • Looks like you'll have to get a Diet Dr. Pepper tee now!!! Congrats!
  • Erica, if they had one, I would totally buy it!

Thanks for the positive thoughts, Wendalyn Speaking of which, I need to go shopping for a really HOT AWESOME business suit to wow everybody on my interview... with a low cut blowse coming down at JUST the right length to keep it classy while still showing the girls... hahaha... I think the "girls" have worked to help get me hired many times before...
  • You are looking HOT!
  • Your eyes are so intense!! Beautiful pictures.
  • Thanks baileysmomma - you are always so encouraging

and maalisse, like I said before, YOUR eyes are just as amazing... and so is your well defined jawline.
  • you look ahhmazing darling...
  • yeah shane!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GIRL!!! YOU LOOK HOT!
  • Hey Shane! Congratulations on hitting goal, that's so exciting!!! Especially with the scale being off 2 pounds, if I found out my scale was off 2 pounds, I would ecstatic even if I wasn't at goal yet!! haha

I thought you looked great in the before pictures. Regardless, you look much more confident and healthier now! And you should be, that's an amazing job! I'm very impressed at how much bigger you smile now.

• I know exactly what you went through, b/c I am stuck there myself!

But go you, you look AWESOME!
  • NS, you are just adorable. I am so proud of you!

You should go back to modeling- you have the body and the looks for it. Awesome pics.
  • WTG You sure look alot happier!
  • Wow you are totally hot - i like your poses, and the darker hair. It totally suits you!
    It took a second looking at the before pics to even figure out which person you were :O

Congrats on a job well done!
  • I know this is late, but you look so good girl! Your eyes are gorgeous!