30 Somethings November Challenge - Lets Talk Turkey about our Weight Loss

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Great job, Laurie!!! I am down one more pound, have two to go (fingers crossed).
  • So I got a new scale and it reads way different than the one at the YMCA so it says I weight more so I do not know my weight. I am in a size smaller pants so must be down but will check on monday with the scale there.It is the one I have been using. Over half way done lets go girls.
  • Snowangel, can't wait to hear your results!! Good job on the size change, doesn't it feel great!!

Down one more today...one to go for the month, but hoping to lose a few more...may be tough this week though...I love stuffing!!!
  • Hi all! I'm in for the challenge! I want to try to lose 20lbs by Christmas so I can make a big splash at my family's Christmas party. I know it is mid month, but I have lost a lot of stress factors and can now recommit to exercise. So my goal for the end of November is to exercise 5-6 days per week and lose 10 by 12/1. Break out those water bottles to flush out the system! and bring on the treadmill! I also have the Billy Blanks Tae-bo workout tapes. Did the beginner one about a week ago and WOW, I couldn't believe that at such a low pace I could feel it sooo distinctly! so a few days of my exercise will be with Billy! (of course it helps that he is not hard on the eyes!!)
  • So, I have only been semi-good this weekend. I had some low fat mexican foods and lots of raspberry margheritas. I drank some wine and had some crackers and cheese too. Soooo, Im only down 2 lbs since the beginning of the month and heading into Thanksgiving. eeek!! I will try to stay strong. I am making the desserts though and making low fat pumpkin cheesecake and sf chocolate pudding pie with a oreo crust made from those 100 cal packs of oreo. Hope its good!!
  • Hi ladies! just checking in for today. Got on the treadmill last night for 15 minutes (that was all the time I could spare) and am trying hard to get in my 8 glasses of water per day per WW. On #5 and counting. Gonna aim for 25 minutes on the treadmill when I get home and maybe see Billy for 10 minutes.
  • Okay, up .4 lb. from Thanksgiving...thought it would be a lot more though, so I have this week to lose it plus 1 more....I know I can do it!!!
  • OK, Ive been up and now down. Lost 1 more lb. Soooo, that means I still have 5 more to go. Doesnt look like I will quite make goal this month. Maybe 5 lbs instead of nine. My problem is that I have lots of social event with wine and you know I love wine soo.... I think I am going to relax a bit and maybe make my goal a 5 lb loss for both November and December. This way I can enjoy the holiday and still make "goal". 5 lbs is 5 lbs ya know?