LA Weight Loss Testimonials - Was your experience less than favorable? Let us know!

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • LA Weight Loss - Buyer Beware
    Well I love the program but I hate the company. Extremely poor customer service. I purchased a case of take off juice during a promotion. Got to use 4 out of the 12 bottles before they expired. No exchanges, no refunds and when I requested contact from the company - no response at all. This company is out for your money (once they have it you are just anouther number). Buyer beware. I continue with the program because I prepaid in full and there are no refunds but I will not purchase any of their products and would suggest that you be careful what you sign up for.
  • Lawl
    I am trying to lose weight on my own, I have done LAWL before and for the couple months I was on it, it worked, I was unable to keep up with it being that you had to buy all their food in order to lose weight or starve...I want to do the Take off diet can anyone tell me how to do it using the Morning blend as a substitution along with the 2 day meal plan and also I think I need the gold plan becuase I am 206, can someone help me.
  • Lawl
    I had an overall good experience with LAWL until I got sick. When my doctor told me I was having an allergic reaction to some of the products, they refused to let me swap or refund the money which I could understand. My problem was that they kept trying to get me to buy more products even though they knew I was allergic!
  • Hi Graceey,
    Just to let you know I have told the staff and management (who have never responded to my complaints of selling stale dated product) that I would not buy any of their products anymore. EVERYTIME I I get called with promotion information, suggestion selling while I am going in to get weighed in and if I had not prepaid I certainly would not be spending my money their. Hindsight is a wonderful thing to bad it does not allow for a do over.
  • I did LA weight loss back in 2003 and I was successful but then got pregnant so obviously quit. I went back in 2005 to try it again, but had gallbladder issues and all the protein they were making me eat made me sick. I couldn't afford the L A Lites that time around either which was frowned upon and ended up quiting because of health reasons. They owed me money back and I kept getting the run around about it and never did see a dime back. Then they closed. So, I am not a fan of L A weight loss.
  • When I went to reinstate my membership the center I was going to had closed. No one ever notified me it was closing. After looking around I found another center that was 20 miles away from my home. I went there 1/2 dozen times and then one day I went back to pick up my food and that center had closed. I had never once had any notification from any one. i did report them to the BBB.
  • LA weight loss is bullshit. They make money off selling candy bars. They wanted me to buy all my LA Lites up front! That would have bee close to $1000! Crazy.