Halloween Costume images here!!

• Okay everyone,

Post your costume pics!!!

I'm 2nd from the left
  • I'm the geisha...made the kimono myself in two nights without a pattern. I was surprised that it turned out wearable!!
  • Very nice ladies! Tamaralynn, kinda hard to see from the pics but I'm getting an Elvira kind of vibe for your costume Is that a clown on your left???

Very cool costume Kim! All the hair, makeup and kimono are pretty fab.

OK, I know this isn't a "costume", but I just had to share my jack-o-lanterns with everyone, I hope that's OK. The kid on the left is not a pumpkin, but my 8 y.o. son. We had fun digging out the guts together and painting the little ones. He'll be going trick or treating as a "skull biker" later on tonight.
  • GREAT pictures everyone! Love all the costumes and the pumpkins, especially the white one...so cool Noel and your son is a cutie!

Sorry, I don't have any pictures but just wanted to say that, lol.
  • I was the "orginial" gangster, and DH was the "hip hop" gangster. Actually, he dressed up EXACTLY as one of our friends, fake lip ring, grill, and everything Added a group picture too of us with some other friends at the party.
  • Kim: Your costume is wonderful!!!!! Great job!

Meleka: Thanks I know it's really dark

I'm not really sure what I was lol, just threw on an old costume and tons of makeup and frizzed up my hair.

The "Clown" is the skinniest girl of the bunch LOL Her costume was "what happens when all you eat is chocolate".

Love the pumpkins!! I like carving the white pumpkins, they carve so much nicer!

Mod: love the costumes!!!! You look great!

Here, this pic's a little brighter

• Here's my costume! The first one is me..The second is me w/ my fiance. Little Red Riding Hood and Grandma hehe. I still can't believe I wore that out LOL.

• Sockmonkey you look adorable as little red riding hood!
  • Great pictures folks!