Amanda's Goal Story - 133 lbs Gone Forever!

You're on Page 22 of 26
Go to
  • Leitner - thanks!
  • Wow! This is amazing! Thanks so much for your story and for not cutting it shorter. It is truly inspirational and will helps other, I am sure, when they feel like they just can't do it anymore!
  • 5factor - I felt like it was sort of ridiculously long, but I had so much to say! Thank you again!
  • Okay, well I haven't been in this kind of threads for long time but I love this I will be starting soon so here is some of the things I use to keep on track every morining ... Great post.

Believe while others are doubting
    Persist while others are quitting

Thanks
  • Grand - I'm so glad you found us! Your mottos are awesome...

Post an introduction in the Introductions forum, if you want, and keep posting!
  • Congrats!
  • Your story is truly motivating! Thank you for sharing it.
  • Reagansquad and Bex - thanks to you both! And
  • You're story is so inspiring! Congratulations on hitting and maintaining that goal!
  • Cherrypye - Thank you! and congrats on your progress so far!
  • I couldnt view your pics on my pc but your story is inspiring!!!! I'm only about 1 month into a healthy eating plan & I'm kicking my self for succumbing to temptation (packets of chips & 30g of chocolate). Reading some of the posts on 3FC I'm only now realising that one of my biggest problems is not planning and making far too many excuses! I only have about 65 pounds to lose but if I had already lost 1 pound for every excuse then I'd be at my goal weight in no time!!!. Thank you for your positivity!!
  • Ms JanVan -

Planning is so, so important. If I get too hungry, I make poor choices. If I plan out my food, making good choices is easy...just follow the plan! If you have the groceries for the meals you planned, there's no excuse not to eat it.

• wow great story! congrats you look great!
  • u've done such an amazing job!
    its so motivating.. m taking ure advice.. frm now on i'm going to plan my meals 1-2 days ahead.. and u look fabulous!
  • Awesome work!!