huge blow out last tuesday and the aftermath

• well last tuesday i got the munchies. so i had a kfc. not a burger not the popcorn chicken no. i had the bargain bucket. no fries or drink just the 14piece bargain buckett all to myself. then i realised how many carbs are in the seasoning. so having already messed up the day i thought to **** with it i'm going to have a night of fun. i piled up the gummy sweets chocolate raisins milk fruit juice, no bread or beer though. and i stuffed myself till i was sick. all those carbs had me buzzing for hours.

still the wednesday morning there i was back on the plan. and i weighed in on thursday and shock down 1.5lbs. i feel 10 times better for it i'm lighter than i was the nose bleeds have stopped. (coinsidence?) and i'm feeling generally alot happier than i did before. i'd been OP for basically 5 weeks, and i feel that the occasional session does trick the body and all those carbs can relight the fire so to speak.

thursday is weigh in day. i can't wait i had a sneak peak on saturday and i'm down 40lbs. thursday i'm hoping to be down maybe 41-42lbs which is awesome as thursday marks 9 weeks since i started.
  • That is the tough part of any diet. ......dealing with the aftermath of a splurge. That is why I can't do low carb. I love 'em way way too much.
  • well it seems the aftermath isn't to bad, in fact it seems to have sorted me out
  • You're doing so good! 40lbs is AWESOME!!!

I don't think there's anything wrong with the occasional splurge. If you can eat a bunch of junk one day and get righ back OP than good for you!
    I always have a problem getting back on track, one day off for me always turns into a weekend off, or a week.
  • That's really good that you lost even after grinding like that! I wish that would happen to me.

My sister's bf told me that if I was to cheat just one day, then go back on plan it helps. I guess what happened to your body, with the losing the theory he's talking about!

Good Job!!!

Diana