Signed up yesterday...no confirmation email yet...

• Hi there! I signed up for a blog yesterday and was wondering when to expect the confirmation e-mail? It hasn't arrived yet so I wanted to make sure I haven't done anything wrong. I tried signing up again today and it said I already had and need to check my in-box for confirmation....so I know it "took" but the confirmation hasn't arrived. Thanks!

Cathy

PS-I checked my junk mail and no luck there either
  • I'm sorry for the trouble, I'll see what I can find out for you. Is the email address on your blog account the same one as on your forum account?
  • Yes, it is. Thank you!
  • I have the same problem- although I only signed up about an hour ago....am I just being impatient???

My email address is the same on my blog account as my forum account.
  • No confirmation email
    Still no confirmation email....do I keep waiting or try to sign up again?
  • If it's not there within 5 minutes and if you don't see it in your bulk or junk folder, that usually means it was blocked along the path by a spam filter. Some ISPs block this type of email automatically before it even reaches your own personal mailbox and spam filter The blog script is programmed to auto-delete blogs that are not activated within a couple of days, and unfortunately I don't have access to them to be able to activate them from this end. That's a much needed feature I hope they add soon.

Do you have any other email addresses, perhaps a free gmail account?
  • i didn't receive mine in 2 days and had to ask for it to be resend twice..
  • Hi Palms, are you still waiting for your confirmation email?
  • Hi,
    Another would-be blogger here ... I applied a day or two ago but haven't heard back yet. The e-mail on my application is the same one my thread subscriptions are being sent to, and they're coming through all right ...

Should I re-apply?

Thanks very much.

... er, never mind ... I just checked my junk e-mail folder ... for some reason that e-mail went to the junk folder even though nothing else from this site has ...

*shuffles off in embarrassment*