I lost 100 lbs and I can't believe it!

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • I never thought I'd be this weight, this size, or this happy to have my picture taken again.

My mother found this before picture of me a few weeks ago. No one can believe I used to look like that.... especially me!

I still want to lose another 40 lbs, but I'm so happy to be where I am now! I can't wait to post pics once I reach my goal!

• Wow, you look great! And your "before" looks like a totally different person! Way to go.

Kim
  • You look amazing! And you must feel amazing too! Way to go and congratulations!
  • Wow - you look amazing! The best part is the confidence you radiate now.
  • radiating beauty and self-confidence. Congratulations, you look fabulous!
  • You look great! I would have never guessed it was the same person! How have you lost the weight?
  • You look amazing! Great job!! And you sure don't look like you have another 40 pounds you could spare!!!
  • Fabulous job! What did you to do take the weight off?
  • You're looking AWESOME! Congratulations on your weight loss.
  • Amazing isn't a strong enough word. Like the others, I'd like to know what you did as well. Also, how long has it taken you?
  • What amazes me with everyone that loses so much weight, is how much YOUNGER everyone looks! Has anyone else noticed this? I always heard that if someone is heavy, they usually look younger because less wrinkle in their face (because of the fat) and all that. But every pic I have seen of before and after for everyone here is that they all looks so much younger AFTER they lost the weight.

Wow, wow, wow! Great job!

Kathy
  • You always had a pretty smile. You just look so happy now. Keep up the good work.
  • Wow! U look like a totally different person! Congratulations!!!!!
  • you look beautiful!! congrats! Good luck on losing the last 40 but what an accomplishment you've made already!
  • I am loving the confidence in your current pics! I do agree...you have one of those from the toes smiles before AND after.

Congratulations on your success and best of luck reaching your goal!!