Before and Current Photos - 159 lbs lost

You're on Page 4 of 6
Go to
  • Wow! You look wonderful! Congratulations! I do have to say, you look like a totally different person!
  • WOW, TAMMY ~ you look maavalous, darlink!!! Truly, you look taller and like a different person; amazing how weight changes us so much, and losin' it too??? Thanks for sharing this with us all; what an inspiration you are for us. Did you share your program or your favorite tips somewhere? Maybe I missed that ...

ROSEBUD
  • Thank you everyone for your comments. I do so appreciate them! Rosebud, I don't have a particular thread where I've shared my program. I started out somersizing but about mid way through, I gradually changed over to calorie counting, while continuing the whole foods that somersizing emphasizes. My exercise started out with walking a very slow 1/4 mile and moving up from there.
  • Wow, Amazing.... As someone who has never been small as an adult I often try to picture what I would look like at my goal weight...your beautiful congrats to you...
  • Wow, you look wonderful!
  • Congratulations on your success!!! It is you and others like you who I use as my inspiration!!
  • You look absolutely stunning!
  • Such an amazing transformation!
  • what a change, fantastic! I love how you're wearing a white over shirt in the first one, and now you have a white button down shirt in the later...it looks like you always wanted to be wearing that shirt but couldn't before! I always dreamed of wearing white button down shirts, but I could only ever find one which fit me and it made me look soooo fat. I have 7 now!!
  • You look great ... what a differance.
  • Yes you look great and if that is how your body wears 180 then I think your body is right. Saying this only because so many of us have a warped sense of how we really look- you could definitely afford to wear more form fitting clothes- you are NOT fat anymore!
  • So inspirational, thanks for sharing! The difference is practically miraculous.
  • May I add my congratulations!! and how great do you look now! You went from rather sedate/young matron to hot
  • I am shocked. 159 lbs lost is downright inspirational. Thank you for sharing your pictures/story.
  • yu look amazing great job!