Starbucks Nutrition Info

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • If you go to Starbucks website and click on the tab at the top for Nutrition you can find a list of all the beverages that they sell and what the nutrition count is! I found a few that arent loaded with calories. Doesnt hurt to do a little research so you have an idea what to order when you step up there. I find Starbucks a little overwhelming, never knew what to order. This info certainly helps!!! With Fall coming and cooler weather we may all be looking for something warm and comforting to drink, Hope this helps!
  • Ooh...thanks, Kim! We don't have a Starbucks nearby, but when I go to my budget meeting on the 16th, the hotel is across from Starbucks...so getting something there is always a treat for me! Now I can plan ahead.
  • I LOVE cafe Americanos with soy milk.
  • What is a cafe Americanos ??? I dont know much about coffee drinks other than plain! LOL
  • A cafe Americano is shots of espresso with water. Rich, bold coffee flavor without the expense and calories of fancy drinks!
  • Ahhh, that sounds like my kind of drink!
  • if anyone has any questions about starbucks, i'd be happy to answer...since i work there and all! talk about tempting!
  • I love Starbucks, particularily the Chai lattes. I'm definately going to check out the website and hope that my favourite indulgence isn't too bad if I get it made with skim milk!
  • Ok Jullian, What is the best thing for us to get and how do we count it???
    Thanks for your help!
  • any drinks that have nonfat or soy milk and sugar free syrup are great and on plan.

my newest obsession is iced green tea lattes with sugar free vanilla instead of the melon syrup...and soymilk of course. they are wonderful. an aquired taste, but great nonetheless! (kristen if you read this..try them with sugar free vanilla instead of melon--it's great that way and you can use the full pumps of syrup and not feel guilty since it's sugar free vanilla! )
  • Yeah Jillian.. my Starbucks Sweetheart!!
    I've been ordering Pumpkin Lattes, non fat and half sweet
  • Ok what does half sweet mean? I've been drinking them too, just non fat, no whipped cream.
  • Kimmy! If I order one of the flavoured lattes, green tea, pumpkin etc they use a syrup so I get half a pump instead of full.. a wee bit of flavor and less calories!
  • Ahhh, thank you Kristen, I'll have to remember that! I could become addicted to those Pumpkin Spice Lattes! LOL The calorie count is WAY lower than the one at Panera Bread, It was like 400 calories I think!
  • Tina, There are actually places without a starbucks on every other block in the USA????? Wow... I guess we are too close to Seattle here. I have to admit that my favorite is the drive through one though... except there is always a long line.

The iced passion tea is very low cal and tasty, but more of a summer thing. I just get the brewed coffee if it is cold out. A short one is only 1.40 and I think it has less than 10 calories in it. They keep raising their prices!