October Floozie Exercises

• COME AND JOIN US FOR SOME BOOTY STOMPING EXERCISING. WHETHER YOU RUN, WALK, BIKE, BELLYDANCE, WEIGHT LIFT OR ANYTHING, AS LONG AS YOU KEEP MOVING!!!:b oxing:
  • Two hours of belly dancing today and I am really feeling it! I think it is like I am starting over. I am finally "getting" the moves and we are practicing single moves over and over, and we all get really tired, but I still love it!
  • Did one hour of belly dance on Friday and two hours today. One of the two hours today, was really aerobic! Great fun!
  • Debbi you are doing great job. Thanks for keeping Shelley company even though it looks like she is missing in action.
  • Dee, yes indeed I am MIA. My podiatrist asked me to lay low on any type exercise that would involve my foot. Biking does. I am hoping to bike again starting Sat, since my foot seems to be on the mend since my last shot!! Maybe even running will be in my future again!
  • I finally biked today with no foot problems!
    10/11/07
    bike 10/10/200
  • Shelley I am glad that you were able to bike today with no foot problems. Just remember pushing it isn't going to help.
  • Going to do my walking video right now lol
  • Glad you were able to bike, Shelley, but Dee is right, don't overdo!
  • Belly dance class today for an hour!
  • 10/13/07
    bike 20/30/200
  • 10/20/07
    walk 5/35
  • 10/21/07
    bike 23/55
  • 10/22/07
    bike 12/67

Ladies I will not be posting a November exercise thread, due to the exit of members from the Floozies. It has been a pleasure starting the thread and good luck with your workouts to all.