Tae Bo with Billy Blanks

• I've heard about Billy Blanks from a friend, but that was a little while ago and I honestly don't remember half of what she said... but I was looking around and stumbled upon one of his dvds. Seems like it could be really good. Has anyone tried his dvds? How are they and which one would you recommend? It seems like something I'd like to try, but I'm not sure which is the best one to get. Thanks!

Jfer
  • I enjoy Tae Bo Cardio.

I also have "Celebrity Fit (Sculpt)", but I haven't been brave enough to try it yet, lol.
  • I also have Tae Bo cardio and am a big fan! He sems to be going a bit fast at first but u will get the hang of it quickly!
  • Thanks! I will def check that one out. I watched a clip of one of his dvds and he did seem to go kind of fast! I need something to really kick my butt anyway. How often do you two do the tae bo dvd?
  • I do my Tae Bo Cardio DVD 1-2 a week...I do different things on other days.
  • I tried Taebo Capture the Power which consists of the foundation. Very boring but very essential in protecting the body. Its quite confusing because he wasnt doing a mirror image for participants to follow properly. Have to see properly how he placed his legs etc. Tiring. However, he will give tips on the correct ways of doing the punch so as to bring pressure to the correct muscles/areas.