Lo Carb #16 WE CAN DO ANYTHING!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I am stuck too!! I did read your post yesterday and there is more glitches that happened yesterday. so many posts got lost. I just want ed everyone to know that i had posted the most philosophical post it had the answer to the worlds problems, and how to magically drop all this extra weight from us!!

BBUUTTT!! I forgot it all and now the post is gone!!! Oh well i guess we will have to do it the hard way! LOL

Not much else is going on here. I am doing day 15 of OP and holding good. eating is being a bit hard. I have a hard time trying to cut some extra fat and eat the protein!! so I end up not eating. NOT GOOD!! Pat check out eh posts that i popsted for the 100's with the starvation mode some great sites for judging on how you are doing (you too dana and pam and anybody else holding on!) body fat calculator and BMR calculator and it tells you your minimum cals to take.

Well got to go and pick up the kids will chek in later.
  • OK....

My last 2 posts (rathy lengthy ones) to you all are GONE! I am so mad! I have been trying to get on.....and can't ........then I post and see them....then they dissappear! What is wrong?

Anyway....on plan......and moving my butt!

Hello to you all!

I posted hellos to EACH of you....along with a big story.....and GONE! Oh well.......hope the problem gets fixed!

Take care!
    Dana (Hopeful as ever!)
  • Hi all. I am back I will pst my goal setting 101 on the 100 lb club as we all stop in there too but please read it. I am posting it up there so those girls can see it and get benifit from it too. there are many new girls there and they are really ready to go.

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!!

and dana there was a problem they think it is solveed now it had to have some thing replaced.
  • Hi all I couldn't get on this site last night for some reason. anyways it works tonight. I'm not OP but watching what I'm eating and exercising my butt off. I'm just making healthier choices. I'm trying so hard to stick to a plan that i'm sabbotaging myself. I'm still watching the carbs but eating fruit for all snacks instead of crackers and cookies. As long as I exercise hard like I am and make healthier choices I can't go wrong. I'm suffering eating only low carb plus not losing anything. I lost the 8 in 2 days and not a stinkin pound since. Gotta go shower just exercised and daughter has to do a report.
  • Hey all

Well I am sorry we are losing our posts. UGH!

Can't spend much time here got to go to work early today and must work out. I am still OP x9 days

Sue I loved your post!
    Hey B00
    Hey Dana
    Will try more later
  • Boo so glad to see you!1 I was getting worried. I to had problems the night before last.

I am on the run so I will be back later.
  • Hi can't stay long gotta go exercise. I'm so proud of myself for sticking to the exercise. For some reason I've NEVER been able to strict diet and exercise at the same time. Well anyways right now i'm dieting and feel very good about it. I'm eating healthy foods though. How is everyone. I cant' make my mind up to or not to get a new job. I HATE what I'm doing. Some day's are ok but for the most part i hate it. I just got a new weinee dog who stays in the house and i feel guilty for leaving him home all day if i start working outside the house and then the kids have summer coming up. I'm starting to panic about warm weather around the corner. I know I can't wear my shorts from last summer so I better make sure I stick to my exercising. I had 6 chip ahoys today so i goofed there but i'm not beating myself up over it. i'm only human and have eaten them for well since i can remember. The thing is now that i'm exercising i'm not craving junk anymore which is good. really gotta go exercise. see you tomorrow
  • Hello All!

Still having a bit of trouble getting on.

Hope you all are doing well.

nasus...loved what you put on on the 100 thread. I go over there at times and read but do not post there much. I have been doing the exercise tapes and drwoning myself in water like a good girl!

fralick......glad to see you are sticking to plan! I have been doing pretty good...eatting out a bit so that may come into play when I hit the scale!

butterf;y........do not look at eatting as a diet. Make some wise choices on your foods and go from there. Diets don't work. Healthy eatting plans do! Keep on working! Never give up!

gbo........I am keeping my fingers crossed that you will soon see 200 land! You remain in my thoughts and prayers for good health!

Well...not much to share. Again....I posted TONS 2 days in a row only to see it lost! How dissapointing!

Talk to you soon! (Weigh in on Friday!)

Dana (Hopeful that Mr. Scale will be my friend!)
  • IM STILL HERE
    Hi all,

Just popping in to say Hi...started back at it this week....Im not gonna weight myself till Monday...... I took Measurements also, which is something Ive never done...

Been busy with kids....my oldest has cheerleading practice every night and games 2 nights a week with exams this week...Her first year at High School and now comes the exams.......fun, fun

my youngest fractured her ankle playing in a basketball tournament so she has been hobbling around on crutches and this huge walking cast......

Im feeling really good about staying OP and hoping to work in more exercise next week.....I am drowning in the water Ive been drinking.....gulp, gulp

Take care
  • You guys inspire me to get that water bottle filled again. I have tons to do for boy scouts today so i can not stay but had to pop in and say HI!

Terri Glad to see you post. I know how hard it is when you are busy.

BOO you are doing great. and like dana says this is a woe not a diet. to allow your self a few slips is good cuz thenyou are more likely to stick with it. I just had a atkins cookies and cream bar and MMM OMG is it good you may want to try one of those if you really do want to give up those chips ahoys

got to run to the water bottle and store and sit down and do all my boy scout stuff

see you this weekend!
  • I am back and places 3 in the adult race for the derby car (in a group of 7) not bad!!!
  • As Always.....

YOU GUYS INSPIRE ME!!!!

Keep up the good work!
  • Meloday check out the thread titles #17 we have moved when we get full here so we do not have to go to far on the threads. See you there!