aarrrggghhh...My stove is broken!!

• This past weekend I was trying to clean my stove and it went completely out...Yes I killed my stove

DH says he can fix it, but not until this coming weekend. Now I have a huge problem. I cook supper every night, and without a stove/oven, I am pretty much in hot water. I have a microwave and a crockpot. Does anybody have a few good recipes or can tell me where to get them where I can stay POP? I made the Layered Crockpot Meal that I found on the Main Dish forum for tonight, but that is the only meal that I could find. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  • Krista - I think there is one on there called Slow Cooker Tuscan Beef that looked pretty good. Or can you just throw in a small pork roast and shred it up with some bbq sauce for pulled pork? My family loves that. Just thinking out loud here.
  • how about lots of salads with cheese/nuts as protein one night, and veggie burgers---they make a spicy black bean burger you could use for taco salads (you can microwave them), also maybe make a vegetable lentil soup (counts as protein and veggies) in your crockpot (i have a recipe if you want it--PM me) and you could always resort to lean cuisines and lean pockets for a dinner with a salad or raw veggies.

just some ideas. hope that helps.